Home Decor, Pumpkin Flower Tower

Inspired by this fall arrangement from Southern Living,

I couldn’t wait to try making my own

I love the colors they used, and the eucalyptus and berries, but I wanted to use what I had on hand, 2 orange flatish orange pumpkins and a large vase of mixed mums

This is very simple to do,

I sliced a piece of foam off a floral foam brick

about 1 1/2 inches thick x 4 inches and soaked it in water

I stuck in single blooms far enough to be secure in the foam, but out far enough so they would show when the second pumpkin went on top

I alternated flower types, colors and sizes as I went around the foam block

Then I put the second pumpkin on top

There is no need to secure the foam, it will stay in place with the weight of the second pumpkin

Not putting holes in the pumpkins will ensure their longetivity

As much as I love this, it still needed something…

hmmmmm…..

Another layer!

This foam piece is smaller because I wanted to use a tiger stripe pumpkin on top

Everything is very stable without further securing and

This way you can quickly take the stack apart and re-wet the floral foam

Your flowers will stay fresh for days!

I like the fact that it’s a little wonky and not perfectly straight

I like to think of it as my Pumpkin Tower of Pisa 😂

I hope you are enjoying these first days of fall!

🌻  🎃  🌻

Meal Plan Monday  Love Your Creativity    What’s for Dinner?

Between Naps on the Porch,  Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

All About Home Common Ground & Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Tasty Tuesday   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
33 Responses to “Home Decor, Pumpkin Flower Tower”
  1. Nancy says:

It’s perfect… Happy Fall my friend!

2. Jenna, I love your pumpkin flower tower. Your tutorial is very easy to understand. I have done one single blooming pumpkin, but I want to do the stacked ones like you have shown. Yours is so pretty, thanks for sharing. Happy Sunday!

3. Sarah Anderson says:

Jenna, this is a terrific idea. You are so clever and generus with your ideas. My garden club is going to make pumpkin flower arrangements at our October meeting. I’m going to share this idea. Thanks for the inspiration!

4. Julie says:

I love that idea Jenna with the pumpkins and flowers and it look just beautiful! Enjoy your day and the week ahead.

5. CoziNest says:

You’ve just solved a decorating dilemma for me! Love, love, love this!

6. Linda says:

Jenna, what a wonderful project. Love the stacked pumpkins, especially filled with flowers. Thanks you for sharing at “Love Your Creativity.” Have a wonderful week.

7. Shelia says:

I have seen these, but never looked for a tutorial–yours makes it clear and the project turned out great. You are my inspiration, and I will be buying pumpkins soon! Thanks, Jenna.

8. diane in northern wis says:

Very pretty tower of pumpkins! I love it! You’re so creative!

I love your blooming pumpkin tower Jenna!!! I’ve been trying to hold out buying large pumpkins with our 90 degree temps…I feel my resolve crumbling 🙂

10. Yup. It needed another layer. Working in threes. (It’s embedded in our minds, isn’t it?!) Very beautiful.

11. Cindy Conner says:

Just love it girl! Those sweet pumpkins are blooming with color. So neat! Hugs and blessings to you dear Jenna.
    Cindy

12. Rhonda says:

Very cute , creative, and easy! Thank you.

Love your creative “leaning tower” Jenna. Perfect I think, love the colors you chose and the easy assemble technique. Thanks for the tutorial! Happy Fall dear friend……….

Now that really neat! Love those Cinderella pumpkins! Happy Fall! 🍊🍂

15. amberlyonferguson2017 says:

So pretty, colorful and creative!

Thanks for sharing at TFT!

16. marilyn1998 says:

Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared. Have a lovely week. I hope to see you at next week’s party too!

1. […] I have really been enjoying my Pumpkin Flower Tower […]