Tablescapes, Bird Houses, Buoys, and Boats

After days of rain that went away

spring on the water

The sun finally peeked out and I was ready to play

birds, boats and buoys

The birds were singing and oh so happy

spring beach centerpiece

After a week that was pretty much totally crappy

birds, buoys, boats

Fishes were swimming in nests of sea blue green

fish nest

Star fish galore mean it’s time for sunscreen!

beach place setting

Everything in these shades of blue

spring beach plate stack

Makes my heart skip a beat or two

Birdhouses, buoys, boats

spring on the water

Make me want to jump in the pool and just float…

beach bird house centerpiece

I’m sorry if snow and cold are still in your day

birdhouses & boat centerpiece

I promise that Summer is soon on the way!

Juicy Details

The centerpiece was composed of an overturned ceramic boat planter {thank you sweet Carol!}, painted bird houses were a hostess gift, and buoy place card holders are from a local shop

bird houses

The bottle vase is from Home Goods

spring beach centerpiece

The tabletop things came from a variety of stores

bird house table elements

shell dinnerplates/Christmas Tree Shoppe, 3 years ago

flatware/Home Goods, 3 years ago

chargers/Hobby Lobby, last year

reversible placemats/Walmart this year

napkins, starfish and fish ceramic pieces/Old Time Pottery this year

wine glasses/Home Goods, recently

coasters/Target, recently

Thank you for stopping by!

Don’t forget to leave me a comment here to win a Painted Apron, the winner will be announced next week…

………………………………………………………….

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Celebrate Your StoryDishing It and Digging It,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&J, The Scoop, Something to Talk AboutA Stroll Thru Life

Crafty Staci,   Tickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday

Full Plate Thursday, Share Your Style, Work it Wednesday

Home Matters, Idea BoxGet Your DIY On, Poofing the Pillows

Comments
26 Responses to “Tablescapes, Bird Houses, Buoys, and Boats”

Three of my favorite things Jenna…bird houses, buoys and boats! It’s cold here this morning, below freezing, fickle Mother Nature! Enjoy your sunshine, blue water views and waterside dining!

2. Jenna, I am so thinking of the water and the ocean! Beautiful table and I have always loved birdhouses! It is supposed to rain today after several beautiful sunny days! Happy Wednesday!

3. Hi Jenna, We are so far away from dining outside I can hardly imagine it, so I wish I could sit on your deck with your collection of dishes and goodies, gazing at the view, and all your shades of blue! 🙂 Linda

4. Emily says:

Hi Jenna, Oh how you make me want to pack the car and head your way. I could be there before noon! My favorite place is Orange Beach and oh so close. We could meet for lunch. When I can we will have to meet and do lunch in town. I love your table, the blue is perfect for this sweet spring. Enjoy your time there………….hugs.

Beautiful!!!!!!!

I’m glad to hear it’s getting nice where you are! We’re cold again and someone used that nasty four letter word for this weekend… Possible snow-ugh. Enjoy:@)

7. Rhonda says:

What a beautiful, whimsical, delightful tablescape! Love the colors! And the upside down boat and blue twig “chargers” around the plates are amazing touches! 🙂 ~Rhonda

8. Thanks for including us in this beautiful tablescape! Love the twig accents!

9. I see we both had some rhyming going into our posts! Love the center arrangement and the colors throughout. The painted grave vine wreaths add a perfect touch to the setting. I’ve been thinking about my colors I want to use this summer outdoors (for my flowers). Too bad there aren’t any flowers that bloom in aqua tones!

10. Such a pretty scape on the deck/porch. Love your colors and creative ideas with the birdhouses and wreaths.

11. Jenna, this is such an adorable post! :0)

You have such an amazing view, and love the color in your ‘scape!

12. Lori says:

So pretty! Love the colours, the “centerpiece items” and those blue wreath-chargers. What a fabulous setting to dine in with a terrific backdrop. Fun rhyme that totally fits your theme!

13. Your bird house centerpiece is so charming! This post is such a happy addition to Thoughts of Home on Thursday. Thank you SO much for sharing the joy.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

14. I am in love with this table setting (I love anything coastal), and the colors are marvelous. I am also kicking myself to have given away an unfinished birdhouse that I could have painted electric green and used as a part of a centerpiece. What was I thinking?!

15. Such fun, summery, and cheery photos! Can’t wait for warm weather here. 🙂

16. I am loving this table especially the blue twig wreath/charger. You have the best ideas!

17. Lori says:

Love the colors! I am sooo ready for summer!

18. love the tablescape the colors are just beautiful thanks for sharing

19. So inviting. I want to go to the beach! You have beautiful views. Just lovely.

20. Such a beautiful tablescape Jenna! Love the blue backdrop of the water balanced with the blue on your table 🙂

21. JESS44903 says:

Completely adorable!! I just love it!

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )