Tablescapes, Blue Glass Blooms

blue bottle centerpiece

This tall blue bottle followed me home one day

blue glass centerpiece

I have been looking and drooling over these shall we say

aqua glass centerpiece

I have already tried it in several spaces

glass bottle centerpiece

Table center is one of my favorite places

flower jars

Surrounded by blooms in blue jars of glass

spring flower table

The table is set for a nice little repast

blossoms for spring

Posies on plates and spring colors galore

mix match place setting

Mixing and matching with lots of decor

spring place setting

Zigzags, dots, bright colors and stripes

mix & match plate stack

Lots of textures and color and blooms of all types

blooms table

I think it’s more fun when things don’t perfectly match

bloomin spring table

Things don’t have to come from the very same batch

spring flower table

Gather some pretties and fresh flowers too

glass bottle centerpiece

And pair them together with a tall bottle of blue…

tall bottle centerpiece

Juicy Details

recent purchases:

bottle, stripped plate/Home Goods

flower plates, red rimmed aqua abstract plate, glass sherbets/Walmart, Pioneer Woman collection

older purchases:

chargers/Hobby Lobby

straw tray/Target

flatware/Old Time Pottery

napkins/World Market

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Celebrate and DecorateRustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&J, The ScoopA Stroll Thru Life

Crafty Staci,   Tickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday

Full Plate Thursday, Share Your Style, Work it Wednesday

Home Matters, Idea BoxGet Your DIY On, Poofing the Pillows

23 Responses to “Tablescapes, Blue Glass Blooms”

LOL Jenna – I love “this bottle followed me home one day.” I am soooo going to use that line on my next purchase that hubby just won’t understand! 🙂

2. Emily says:

Love that blue bottle Jenna. Actually I see a lot in this post I love, the centerpiece of blue bottle and jars of flowers, chargers, plates and blue stripes on a gorgeous table. All set in a pretty room. Oh you have me wanting to pack for a beach trip where I’ll see lots of blues………
    Have a nice day..

• Thanks Emily, I am so lucky to be there so much, I’m back in the “city” this week enjoying the spring blooms and greening grass, and looking forward to a spree at Trader Joe’s! I hope you can get away soon! >

3. Hhhhmmmmm, I’m thinking one of those beautiful tall bottles might have to follow me home to Sea Glass! And I’ll be glad to leave a trail of little pieces of sea glass so it knows right where to go! 🙂

4. Liz Mackie says:

Very pretty. Thank you and have a great day

5. Rosie M. says:

Oh, Jenna, love, love, love this table! All the patterns make for such a happy space and that blue bottle is gorgeous!! I would have no problem if one just like it followed me home from the store, too! So, so pretty and it sings, “Beach time and ocean waves”! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

6. Christine says:

Hi Jenna, I have that same WICKER tray from Target. LUV IT!!!! SUPER vignette!!!

7. Kim says:

Pretty everything.

8. Leslie Anne Tarabella says:

When you say tall, you mean tall! It’s a fabulous piece that looks perfectly beachy!

Lovin’ that last pic of the flowers! Enjoy your new find:@)

10. Nothing dreary about your place. It’s cheerful and happy. Love the colors.

11. lulu says:

You know I like this post because you used bottles for your flowers. There’s nothing better!

12. Blue Glass Blooms looks really beautiful, I think this Blue Glass Blooms can also work for Birth day party and functions too.

13. laylabera says:

14. I can see you had lots of fun with this. It’s so cheerful and makes me smile!

15. Stacey says:

A couple of blue bottles have followed me home from Home Goods. I tried to tell them no but they wouldn’t listen.

Your tablescape is beautiful. Again, I love those PW plates and must get some.

Happy TOHOT friend. Pinning.

16. Marigene says:

Oh my, that is one tall it didn’t have any problems following you, Jenna! I love all the aqua on your table.
    Have a great weekend.

17. So pretty. What a gorgeous combination of vases and dishes. Gorgeous and fun.

18. I love blue and I particularly love blue glass! Your choices are gorgeous!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

• Follow The Painted Apron on