Tablescapes, Dining Faux Alfresco

Is it hot where you are?ย  ๐Ÿ˜…

I was inland a few weeks ago, missing the sea breezesย  ๐ŸŒด

she sells seashells 6 thepaintedapron.com

It was too hot out on the patio so we dined “faux alfresco”

indoor garden

A cool garden awaited inside that day

indoor garden 1

Instead of bushes there were flowering bouquets

indoor garden 4

A moss trellis is the backdrop for this table top retreat

indoor garden 5

And don’t worry now, there are plenty of seats

indoor garden 7

Pull up a chair

indoor garden 6

and enjoy the flower blooms everywhere…

flower close up

Why there’s even some sunflowers up in the air!

garden table

They hang from the chandy,

sunflower chandy 2

Don’t they look dandy?

sunflower chandy 1

alfresco dining 1

alfresco table runner

alfresco dining

alfresco dining 2

๐ŸŒท ๐ŸŒฟ ๐ŸŒบย ย  “If you look the right way, the whole world is a garden” ๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒฟ ๐ŸŒน

Frances Hodgson Burnett, the Secret Garden

Thank you so much for your visit!

Last week I joined a group of very creative bloggers for a real Alfresco Blog Hop, in case you missed you can see my table and all the links here

Juicy Details

dishware/Pflatzgraff Napoli

tabletop furniture, trellis/Hobby Lobby last year

carrot cabbage pitcher/Wayfair

Wine Bottle tutorial here

……………………………………………………

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Celebrate and Decorate,ย  Rustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&J,ย  The Scoop,ย ย  A Stroll Thru Lifeย ย ย  Inspire Me Monday

Tickle My Tastebuds,ย  Wow Us Wednesday

Full Plate Thursday,ย  Work it Wednesday

Poofing the Pillows

Comments
16 Responses to “Tablescapes, Dining Faux Alfresco”
  1. Perfect solution to the dog days of summer! Lovely and clever.

Jenna, I just revisited The Secret Garden a month ago via Audible when they had a sale. A faux alfresco table sounds much more appealing with our summer heat and humidity! Love your creativity and whimsy from your wee chairs, moss screen and chandy sunflowers ๐Ÿ™‚

So fun and inviting Jenna!

4. I like the way you bring the outdoors in. ๐Ÿ“

5. Anonymous says:

Hi Jenna, love, love, love this post! What a lovely table centerpiece with single stem flowers which is one of my favorite ways to scape. I really love the flowers on the chandy. Yes, way to hot inland now, it will be October before I even think about alfresco dining………….

6. Emily says:

Jenna, my comment is not showing up, maybe it will later. I love, love, love this post with single stems for centerpiece. Love the chandy………….

7. Kim says:

Oh, I love this, Jenna! What a great idea, and your table truly looks like a patio garden area. Love those little chairs, too! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Jenna, this is so beautiful and clever…and much cooler! Love the little chairs! I need to bring my tablescaping back indoors to escape the heat and humidity!

9. Kim says:

I love the trellis! Wherever did you find that jewel? Very pretty table and I can feel the AC breeze!

10. Rhonda says:

The little chairs are just precious! And the flowers in the bottles are such a pretty touch, perfect! Great idea to dine inside, with the AC, inspired by the beautiful outdoors! ๐Ÿ™‚ ~Rhonda

11. I am swooning over this beautiful table and all of the lovely elements! Thanks so much for sharing at Celebrate Your Story!

12. Sandra says:

Faux Alfresco, I love this and will lovingly borrow this term from you!