Tablescapes, Bursting Berry Table with Summer Fruit Pizza

I know there’s talk of fall in the air

burstin' berries table

But here there are still berries bursting everywhere

A summer fruit pizza sounds really good

summer strawberries

You might think you won’t like it, but I think you would…

Sweet fruits and salty cheese, toasted in the oven…Yes Please!

burstin' berries table

Labor Day signals that summer is done

But as long as there’s berries, there’s still time for fun

strawberry table

Nothing says summer more than red, white & blue

And a pizza topped with the same colors too!

bursting berry pizza table

Drizzle balsamic reduction for some dash and some sass

balsamic & basil fruit pizza

Sit back in the sunshine and fill up your glass

burstin berries thepaintedapron.com

Cheers to the summer, it’s not over yet

strawberry basil pizza

There’s still plenty of time

berry topped naan

To relax and to dine

summer fruit pizza table

Fill your plate with strawberries

burstin' berries table

And your table too

summer fruit pizza

Eat, drink & be merry

summer strawberry table thepainted apron.com

Goes for this season too!

Summer Fruit Pizza

• Servings: 2

2 small naan breads

1 ripe peach, sliced

3 large strawberries, sliced

8-10 blackberries or blueberries

2-3 oz shaved Parmesan cheese

olive oil

kosher salt

balsamic reduction or glaze

fresh basil, chopped

Rub naans lightly with olive oil.  Sprinkle with salt.  Top with half of cheese.  Place fruit evenly over cheese and top with remaining cheese.  Toast or broil until naan is hot, golden and cheese has melted.  Drizzle with balsamic reduction and top with basil.   Makes 2

summer fruit collage

It’s a rainbow of colors and flavors!

rainbow fruit pizza

Enjoy the rest of your summer with berries!

for another printable version of Summer Fruit Pizza click here

Juicy Details

placemats, strawberry pitcher/Home Goods

centerpiece collage

Balsamic Glaze

balsamic glaze

……………………………………………………………………………………..

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Celebrate and DecorateRustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&JThe Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life    Inspire Me Monday

Tickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday

Full Plate ThursdayWork it Wednesday

Poofing the Pillows,  Creatively Crafty

Comments
28 Responses to “Tablescapes, Bursting Berry Table with Summer Fruit Pizza”

Berrylicious Jenna! I love balsamic glaze this time of year for mozz, tomatoes, peaches and berries. Your strawberry pitcher is so pretty and makes the perfect centerpiece for your red, white and blue table. 🙂

2. Yummy, this looks so good! Growing up on Smith Lake, a friend’s mom always made strawberry pizza, and it was divine! I loved it!

Has it been raining much on the coast? We’ve had rain everyday for over two weeks here in Birmingham. My petunias are rotting!

xo,
    RJ

3. Emily says:

How lovely Jenna! Yes, we are fortunate to have a longer growing season with fresh fruits and veggies. Your fruit pizza not only looks delicious but looks like fun to make. A great recipe to get the little ones involved in. Love the tablescape and the view is not bad either!!!!!! 🙂

4. Anonymous says:

Yum! Enjoy these last weeks of summer Jenna:@)

5. Ellen Shook says:

This looks soooooooo good! Love the little strawberry pitcher, too. It reminded me of a strawberry teapot I have tucked away SOMEWHERE that I should get out and use right now. I used to make something called breakfast pizza kind of similar to this, but I had forgotten about it till now. Thanks for jogging my foggy brain!

6. I’m with you Jenna. Summer is still around for 6 weeks! Glad you are putting on the brakes and letting us savor what’s left, especially with one of those awesome personal pizzas served waterside on such a pretty table. Sigh. Wish I was there…we’re in a terrible heat wave here and don’t even want to eat outside like I usually do, not even at breakfast!

7. Jenna, These mini fruit pizzas look scrumptious with the balsamic glaze! I love it on strawberries especially but I will try it like this with mixed fruit. This is the perfect quick summer lunch and I have all the ingredients on hand for today’s lunch–strawberries, blueberries, peaches and blackberries! Can’t wait to make one! Linda

8. Jenna, the fruit pizza looks amazing! Peaches, strawberries, blackberries are some of my favorite summertime foods. With the current heat, we still have plenty of summer left!

9. Kim says:

Oh, my gosh! I’m glad you held back fall for this one! I know we’re all so ready for cooler temps, but jumping ahead only makes us more dissatisfied with today – and with the heat. Your fresh fruit pizza looks amazing!

10. Kim says:

This looks yummy!

11. diy180 says:

Oh my this looks heavenly. I love this and have to try since I live in Florida and it’s burning hot over here. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and DIgging it link party. It’s great having you.

12. JESS44903 says:

This looks so pretty!!

Would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, and tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

13. What a delicious treat! I am pining this and sharing over on FB! Thanks for sharing at Celebrate Your Story!

14. Sandra says:

This is something I wouldn’t have thought of until now, thank you!

15. Julie says:

Wow Jenna, your summer fruit pizza looks so good!
    Thanks for sharing this recipe with our Monday Cooking and Crafting with J&J.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Julie

16. Summer Adams says:

Oh my goodness gracious… This looks absolutely divine! And it’s so pretty also! I’m definitely making these this week! Thanks for sharing! Xoxo

17. Helen Adams says:

Your summer table setting looks perfect for this delicious Fruit Pizza. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Full Plate Thursday!

1. […] I love this idea from Rhonda over at Ramblings of a Southern Girl!  I am heading out to Dollar Tree to see if I can find some of these little faux succulents to start playing with!She Leaves a Little Sparkle is new to our party this week and if you recall my fondness for flamingos, you know I had to feature this pretty tablescape!Sandra’s first feature was the first link shared last week!  This yummy S’mores milkshake.  I would like one too, please, Marilyn!  Head on over to Marilyn’s Treats for the easy recipe!  Sandra also went for this incredibly delicious sounding fruit pizza which I know I am going to try!  Jenna has the recipe and a sweet tablescape at The Painted Apron. […]

2. […] How about a Tablescape that’s bursting with berries to keep us in a summery mood. Thank you Jenna at Painted Apron! […]