Tablescapes, Autumn Leaves & Pumpkin Table with Chandy Wreath

On the Gulf Coast of Alabama, October weather is stunning with bright blue skies, sparkling waters, and breathtaking pink sunsets

pink sunset

Perfect for outdoor dining!

fall-at-the-beach-table

It can be breezy though,  and it’s hard to keep real candles lit,  even in deep holders and lanterns

fall-lighted-lantern

I made a battery lit lantern to use on the table, which is easily toted outside, but I’ve always wanted a chandelier

The salty sea air and stormy weather necessitate decor that can easily brought in and out

When I saw this wreath hanger from terrain, I knew it was the solution

wreath-hanger

3 metal rods, curved at the ends, are attached to one metal ring at the top, which goes on a hook  for easy hanging

Hang the ring and slip the wreath over the arms from the bottom, placing the wreath inside the curved arms, adjusting the spacing until your wreath hangs level

hanging-wreath

The simple wreath came together in minutes  by wrapping a wide pumpkin ribbon around the outside of a grapevine wreath, and securing faux pumpkin leaf picks in between the grapevines,  and then adding tiny battery light strands

pumpkin-leaf-grapevine-wreath

By adding the lights on top of the ribbon instead of under, you can remove them and use them on something else after the season, without taking the whole wreath apart.  The battery pack switch is concealed under the ribbon, out of sight but easily accessed.  These LED mini strands are barely visible so concealing them isn’t a problem

autumn-leaf-pumpkin-wreath-chandy

Pumpkin oversized dinner plates and small leaf plates worked together by using a solid plate in between

autumn-place-setting

Faux leaves are falling everywhere, but held secure by the plates, glasses and flatware

pumpkin-leaf-place-settings

Gold Leaf glasses fit right in

leaf-filled-glasses

The Candy Corn Bucket centerpiece has a matching pumpkin ribbon tie

festive-fall-table

gold-leaf-glass-full-of-leaves

The wreath hanger is hung from a hook screwed into the arbor above for easy hanging and removal

autumn-leaf-pumpkin-wreath-chandy

It’s so pretty to see it come to life as the sky darkens

lights-on-pumpkin-chandy

Why does everything look so spooky this time of year?  👻

autumn-lights-on-chandy

It’s almost like seeing Ghosts of Pirates Past!

pirate-dinner

Yikes!

pumpkin-leaf-autumn-table-collage

coastal-fall-table-collage

I hope you’re having a fabulous fall!

Juicy Details

wreath hanger/terrain

pumpkin plates/Pier 1

leaf plates/Home Goods last year

Gold Leaf Glasses

Candy Corn Bucket

Ghost Wreath

grapevine wreath, pumpkin ribbon, pumpkin picks, faux leaves/Old Time Pottery

🎃    👻   🎃   👻   🎃   👻

Celebrate and DecorateRustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&JThe Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Tickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday  Crafty Design-O-Rama

Full Plate ThursdayWork it Wednesday

Poofing the Pillows,  Get Your DIY On,    Your Inspired Design

Share it One More Time

Comments
39 Responses to “Tablescapes, Autumn Leaves & Pumpkin Table with Chandy Wreath”
  1. Emily says:

The gulf coast is simply stunning this time of year and yes, its always breezy. What a great wreath chandy for your porch. Speaking of the porch i love all the fall touches and tablescape. What a beautiful way to enjoy autumn days along our beautiful Alabama coast.

2. Very clever and creative hanging wreath, Jenna, lovely tablescape too.

3. I love the beach at this time of year, Jenna! Your tablesetting is gorgeous as always and I absolutely love the wreath chandy! Happy Thursday, Jenna!

4. Sally Clem says:

Such lovely ideas for wreaths! My favorite part was the “Yikes!” LOL

5. Rosie M. says:

Love this space, Jenna! Your tablescape is perfect (I’m drooling over those colorful leaf plates!) and your new wreath chandy is wonderful. I even went to Terrain and signed up for emails!! Thanks for sharing this! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

• Thanks Rosie! Terrain has wonderful things, kind of pricey, but great source for ideas. I debated about buying this hanger for several months, kept thinking I should just make one, but I’m so glad I got it, it’s so much fun to use! >

6. Jacqueline says:

Jenna, this table is just the perfect way to enjoy the fall – on the water! What a fun setting for anytime, but with fall, it just makes the fun of summer linger.
    Great idea for the chandelier! I love to decorate mine. I hadn’t thought of hanging a wreath, but this is so adorable.

7. Lynn Bean says:

This is so creative and I love the ambiance! I can see this would be a most romantic place to have an evening meal. Thanks once again for your creativity and ideas!

8. doodletllc says:

Such a fun table – looks like a lovely spot to enjoy the evening.

9. First of all let me say your choice of colors in this tablescape are amazing. What beautiful views and photos you have. The wreath hanger is perfect. I look at Terrain often and have never seen this. A genius idea! Thanks for telling us about this.

10. Very fun and very clever the way you adapted the wreath idea! Love the beautiful table.

11. Nice table setting! Love the plaid napkins:@)

12. Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, I love your wreath chandelier! Thanks for sharing the instructions. Your tablescape is beautiful, and I love how you did the plate stack! I hope that you are having a wonderful day!!!

13. Marilyn says:

What a lovely display. Those dishes are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
    Marilyn

14. Pretty fall table with such a cute wreath chandy! Breathtaking sunset is right. So gorgeous.
    I love your leaf and pumpkin plates.

15. frenchgardenhouse says:

What a beautiful setting. The wreath holder is not something I’ve seen before, what a great idea! Thank you for the inspiration.

I love your wreath chandy Jenna! It’s perfect for your seaside dining! Enjoy those seaside view and sunsets 🙂

17. Such a simple and smart thing to layer the leaves under the plates. I love that idea! 🙂

18. Another fantastic tablescape!

19. Jenna, your creativity always amazes me. Lovely idea for this table and all of the extra accessories. Lovely view and your featured guest is awesome.

20. Laurie says:

Jenna, I love your wreath chandy, and that view too. What a wonderful place to dine. Your plate mixture looks so fresh and pretty.

21. Just beautiful Jenna! I love the hanging wreath idea too. I always love looking at this dining space, such a wonderful spot!

22. JESS44903 says:

Everything is so pretty! 🙂

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

23. Lori says:

What a beautiful spot on your deck you have to enjoy your Oct skies! And to be able to dine at your fantastic fall tablescape would be wonderful. I love those mini light strands and you’ve come up with a great way to use them on that wreath! So pretty!

24. Julie says:

Hi Jenna, wow the table looks so pretty decorated for autumn and Halloween!
    Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie xo

25. Sandra Garth says:

This looks like the ultimate place to chillax and your night shots are very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great week.

26. Catherine says:

Jenna, I love your table. That chandy wreath is amazing. I love the candy corn bucket centerpiece. Looks like a Fall lighthouse. Beautiful!

1. […] Autumn Leaves & Pumpkins Tablescape […]