Tablescapes, Dining at the South Pole

We love to dine alfresco at the “South Pole,” weather permitting

holiday-wicker-chairs

There is nothing better than a little porch sitting

santas-south-pole

Snowflakes are a rarity here, so instead of flakes ❄️

We have flake plates!

santa-at-the-south-pole-table

Santas gather in their warm weather suits

santa-pumpkin

These Santas wear flip flops, not shiny black boots

santas-south-pole-collage

A vase full of candy cane lights centers this table for 2,

christmas-ornament-chandy

We love to eat outside and enjoy the view

coastal-christmas-table

Watching the stars fill the night

christmas-lights

A special gold star in sight

navitiy

Sometimes the centerpiece can be a feather boa Christmas tree

tropical-christmas-table

With bright colors and baubles, and things from the sea

tropical-holiday

It’s very merry and jolly

tropical-holiday-centerpiece

But there’s no touch of holly!

tropical-christmas-table-collage-1

There in the corner, is a small table for Santa and me

porch-table-for-2

Our centerpiece here is an old driftwood tree

coastal-holiday-for-2

With pillows and blankets we get very cozy

santa-place-setting

Nothing like Santa to keep things rosy!

santa-table-for-2-collage

We really enjoy our time by the sea

beach-holiday-trees

The days are relaxed and very carefree

christmas-chair

Have yourself a beachy little Christmas, or wherever you like to be

joy-and-santa-pumpkin

And remember JOY can be found right under your nose tree!

coastal-christmas-porch-collage

beachy-christmas-collage

christmas-at-the-south-pole-collage

Thank you for visiting, it is my JOY to bring you warm wishes!

To take a peek inside the “South Pole” see Dear Santa, Please Bring a Sofa here

To visit the Holiday Home Tour at the North Pole, click here

Juicy Details

snowflake plates, linens, beachy Christmas pillow, candy cane lights/Old Time Pottery

Santa beanie, red Christmas pillows/Target

white Santa plates/Mud Pie

Sea Glass Tree tutorial

Joy Sign

Painting Santa tutorial

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Jar tutorial

Here’s a close up of the vase full of tiny candy cane lights.  Crumpled red tissue covers the battery box tucked into the bottom of the vase

candy-cane-lights

🎄⭐️🎅🏻🎄⭐️🎅🏻🎄⭐️

Celebrate and DecorateRustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&JThe Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Tickle My TastebudsFull Plate ThursdayWork it Wednesday

Poofing the Pillows,  Get Your DIY On,    Your Inspired Design

Share it One More Time

Comments
26 Responses to “Tablescapes, Dining at the South Pole”
  1. Jenna, how bright and cheerful! I love your Chandy. So creative. Have a wonderful Sunday.

2. Jenna, what fun the beach must be at this time of year! Love all your creativity and the chandy is so perfect as is everything! Wishing you a joy-filled Sunday!

3. Ahh, Jenna, I love it. I think I could get used to a coastal Christmas, indeed. I especially like the ornament chandelier with the string of lights beneath it. It looks cozy at sunset.

You are amazing.

5. Amazing colors! So whimsical. Love the chandelier and centerpiece. You have set such a fun and beautiful scene.

6. Rosie M. says:

Oh, Jenna, what a perfect atmosphere for a table for two at the south pole!! Love everything, but was especially intrigued by your ornament chandelier! How did you do that?! Have a wonderful holiday season surrounded by your loved ones. I know you will!! Rosie

7. Leslie Anne Tarabella says:

The hanging wreath is so much fun! Happy Birthday to you, and happy decorating too!

8. Judy Pimperl says:

Hi Jenna! I’ve missed you and all of my other blogger buddies…Down in the Delta keeps me very busy these days and I don’t get much time to visit blogs, but today, I had a minute! I LOVE the ornaments in the chandy hanging over your table! It’s all so fun and festive. I hope you and your family are having a fabulous holiday season-Merry Christmas!

9. I love your little driftwood tree Jenna-very cute:@)

10. Stunning tables and holiday vignettes Jenna. Those snowflake dishes and white santa plates are just wonderful.

11. I love the concept of all this red, white and blue Christmas porch dining with the water as part of the back drop. The colorful centerpiece, the whimsical feeling just makes me smile — and isn’t that what Christmas is all about?

12. I love all of your beach decorations Jenna. I love the tree painted on the board and the beach theme pillows. What a wonderful way to spend Christmas. In my dreams my beach house looks just like your Jenna………………

• aw, sweet Emily! We won’t be there until after the holidays, but I just couldn’t help decorating, playing and pretending while we were there in November. The North Pole is where I want to be for December! Have a merry week! >

13. Kim says:

Awesome ideas in this post! I love the crab with Santa hat pillow. Your sand dollar “JOY” is awesome, too. I’m glad the weather is nice enough to get outside and enjoy your South Pole setting. 🙂

Jenna, What a treat to dine at the South Pole for you and Santa too! I love all your happy, festive touches including your bright ornament chandy, painted accents and driftwood trees~ perfect for a Coastal Christmas!

15. Lori Leeper says:

What a fun and festive table setting! Thank you for sharing at Dishing It & Digging It!

16. As I was reading this, looking at the pools and water in the background, i can’t even imagine spending Christmas in the warm weather – I have always spent it in the north, most of them as white Christmases, too! I often forget that many spend it in the sun and warmth!! Merry Christmas!

• Thanks Patti, we aren’t there much in December, and spend Christmas further north in Birmingham, but we don’t have snow there either…but the holidays always find a way to be special where ever you are. Happy holidays and I hope you have a white Christmas! >

17. This is so cute and fun! The snowflake dishes are the cutest and I love that chandelier of ornaments above the table! How cute is that! I have all the snow you could want! We’re getting it good up north here.

18. So many cute options! Love the beachy pillows, especially the crab one. Such inspiration!!

19. Sandra Garth says:

I’ve never experienced a warm weather Christmas but I think I could get used to it. This table is filled with so much color and whimsy and it’s very enticing. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )