Tablescapes, Bunny Bash and Spring Table Hop Round-up

When my “city” bunnies heard they would not be needed this Easter, they decided to throw a bash of their own!

They hung the wreath on the door and put out the Busy Bunny Easter Grass Tree

They gathered colorful eggs and grasses

Nests and candies

Flowers and bunny snacks

They tied patterned eggs around the napkins and set out pastel plates and flatware

This white bunny put finishing touches on the Easter Grass Tree

They called on the chick  to haul a precious egg to the party

And when it was all done

They felt proud of their fun!

You will want to take a peek at all the tables from the Springtime Blog Hop last week!

There are Easter tables as well as all kind of fun Spring tables

Thursday

Tropical Collection

Take Me to the Sea collection

🥕   🐰   🥕

Dishing it & Digging itBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Comments
28 Responses to “Tablescapes, Bunny Bash and Spring Table Hop Round-up”
  1. lepastelbleu says:

greetings from Italy! I live with a wonderful rabbit called Oklahoma…happy Easter to you!

2. Ellen says:

I LOVE THAT WREATH…it is too adorable!! Your “city” bunnies sure know how to throw a bash, I would love an invitation. A very sweet and beautiful post. Thank-you!

3. Love that bunny wreath near the top and all the joy and color everywhere! Hugs!

Cute setting Jenna! I love your pretty tablecloth:@)

So creative and HOPPY!! 🌷🐥🐇

6. Marilyn says:

I love that bunny `ash.
    HAPPY EASTER
    Marilyn

7. Marion says:

That table setting is lovely. Have a Blessed Easter.
    Marion

8. Linda says:

Oh how fun Jenna. Your bunnies are having a ball! Oh how I would love to join these cute little bunnies. Very creative and so fun!

9. This post makes me want to run out and buy cute Easter decor. I will have to catch the clearance sales next week. Happy Easter!

A visual Easter treat, thanks for the happy smiles Jenna.

11. Jenna, you have taught your bunnies very well…they know how to throw a party! So much happy to see in this post! Thanks for sharing the links to the blog hop!

12. Jenna… I love all of your darling decorations. I LOVE bunnies. I even keep mine around all year round! Have a good one.

13. When your bunnies put on a bash, they do it right! Such a beautiful table Jenna. I would love to sit down and chat with them while eating their snacks.

Those city bunnies sure know how to set a pretty table, and I want to join them at their party!

15. Leona Course says:

You are so talented I always love seeing your posts!

What a fun Bunny Bash! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for sharing your special post with us at Full Plate Thursday! Have a great week and come back soon!