Holidays, Boo!

Happy Halloween!

Are you here for the “Boos?”

Oh good!

I’ve got plenty of Boos for you today!

You’ve been Booed!!

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Big E put on a fashion show for me at Target recently…

Juicy Details

Boo cookies/gift from a special friend

Boo bags, tags/Hobby Lobby

Ghost cookie jar/HomeGoods

Burlap bottle ghosts/tutorial here

Boo candy dish/Mud Pie

Spooky pillow/Society 6 here

colored lights/amazon here

boo bottles/tutorial here

Raid the Pantry Cracker Toffee recipe here

Happy Halloween!

Meal Plan Monday  Love Your Creativity    What’s for Dinner?

Between Naps on the Porch,  Make it Pretty Monday

Turn About Tuesday  Celebrate Your Story, You’re the Star

All About Home/ Common Ground Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Tasty Tuesday   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck  Friday Features  Sweet Inspirations

Happiness is Homemade    Sunday’s Best Linkup

Comments
30 Responses to “Holidays, Boo!”
  1. Ann Woleben says:

Happy Halloween! You are a fabulous grandmother! I am available for adoption…

2. Rita C. says:

Your grands must know you’re the coolest Grandma ever. Such fun, always! Big E’s costume parade looks like any one of them would fit into your home parties!

3. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Happy Halloween, Jenna! I know that your grandbabies must love to come to your house. Everything looks just adorable and fun for Halloween!!!

4. Charlotte says:

And a big Boo to you, too!! Love all things Halloween and your decorations are magical! Tell Big E I’m all about flamingos. Happy Halloween!

Boo to you too Jenna! I especially love the grill costume on Big E ! Happy Halloween(ie)! 🌭🎃👻🕷️🍬🕸️ 🙂

6. Michelle says:

Wishing you all a happy Halloween!!!

7. You amaze me Jenna! Looks at those cute kids! I just love it all. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

8. Julie says:

I like the awesome decorations. I don’t dress up but I do dress up my dog Bosco in his pumpkin costume to greet the visitors. Have a fun time and happy Halloween.

You’re so fun, Jenna! Happy Halloween 🎃 to you! Big E looked so cute in all of those costumes.

10. pattyanneart says:

Love your decorations!!
    Happy Halloween, Jenna! 😊🎃🧡

11. Nancy says:

Oh what a treat! I loved being “BOOED!”
    👻👻
    Happy Halloween!

12. Happy Halloween Jenna! Have fun with the kids:@)

Oh Jenna, all of your Boos are absolutely sooo cute! Love your tablescape with the pumpkins and the adorable little ghosts. The grands have great taste in costumes, so stinking cute!
    Have fun this evening………..

14. Big E is really growing! I know the grands loved it all, Jenna!