Take-out Tuesday, Sweet Chili BBQ Pork Chops 1-2-3!

1 slow cooker, 2 sauces, 3 minutes!

I would be embarrassed to show you this recipe if it wasn’t so gooooooood……

Oh, and the 3 minute part 🙂

Sweet Chili Sauce and any kind of BBQ

And if you use a slow cooker liner bag no clean-up either!

I made this with 2 large bone in pork chops, but you can easily increase the quantities.  You just want to make sure there is plenty of sauce for them to cook in~

The Sweet Chili Sauce mixed with your favorite kind of BBQ sauce provides a subtle difference in flavor, and kicks it up enough to make it interesting.  The pork chops are soooo tender and flavorful~

That’s it! That is all there is to it!

The sauce caramelized and browned on my chops, but you can always run them under the broiler for a few minutes if necessary

Sweet Chili BBQ Pork Chops 1-2-3

• Servings: 2

2 large thick bone in pork chops

1/2 cup BBQ sauce

1/2 cup Sweet Chili Sauce

salt and pepper

Season each side of pork chops and place them in a lined slow cooker.  Combine sauces and pour over chops to cover.  Add more sauce in equal proportions if necessary.  Increase amounts of ingredients to make more servings.  Cook on low heat 6-7 hours, or high 3-4 hours.

for another printable version of Sweet Chili BBQ Pork Chops 1-2-3 click here

Relax and enjoy, dinner’s ready!

for another easy, slow cooker recipe using Sweet Chili Sauce, see Asian Short Ribs here

Asian short ribs thepaintedapron.com

I recently added a Slow Cooker Category to my recipe list, so if you are looking for a slow cooker recipe they are all grouped together for easy access on my Recipe Page

Thanks so much for stopping by!

___________________________________

I will be sharing with:

Four Seasons Blog Hop

Miz Helen’s Country Cottage

Love Bakes Good Cakes

Foodie Friday

Will Cook for Smiles

Comments
8 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Sweet Chili BBQ Pork Chops 1-2-3!”
  1. Happier Than A Pig In Mud says:

Sure sounds good, even at 6:30AM:@)

These sound wonderful Jenna! My kind of easy, slow cooker recipe too 🙂

3. Rosie says:

I need a binder just to keep the wonderful recipes you share, Jenna! Thank you so much. I’m always looking for things to spice up my dinner routine! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

4. I will be saving this for sure. I need everything to be super easy for a while.

5. fairhopesupplyco says:

I use my slow cooker all the time. Those disposable bags are great, but I can’t always find them. This is a great idea to combine the two flavors of sauces! Thanks for another good idea!

6. Liz Mackie says:

Nice easy recipe. Thank you.

Hi Jenna,
    I love the addition of the Chili Sauce to this sauce, the flavor will be fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday today and have a great weekend!