Tablescapes, Artist’s Garden

It’s too hot, muggy, stormy, buggy in my outdoor garden today~

art in the garden thepaintedapron.com

So I created an indoor garden

and brought lots of flowers to the table

art in the garden 5 thepaintedapron.com

A little bird flew out of his cage

To perch on a mini “garden bench” with a bloom

artist garden table 2 thepaintedapron.com

Colorful plate stacks are topped with whimsical “paint cans” and real artist brushes

pink/ green/salmon is such an inviting color palette

and one of my favorites…

art garden table 4 thepaintedapron.com

I saw this runner and fell in love…

artist garden table thepaintedapron.com

and happily realized how many things I had that go with it!

artist table 3 thepaintedapron.com

The table runner fold works just as well on a round table as it does on a rectangular or square one~

art in the garden 2 thepaintedapron.com

Rustic and Refined

The Scoop

A Stroll Thru Life

Savvy Southern Style

The Style Sisters

Adorned from Above

Comments
27 Responses to “Tablescapes, Artist’s Garden”
  1. And a beautiful artist’s garden it is, Jenna!

2. lulu says:

Your table brightens a gray, foggy day in Maine where there will be no gardening. Perhaps I should follow your lead and garden inside though having just arrived, there is plenty of organizing to be done. What I’d rather do is find some little paint buckets like yours. They are adorable.

3. Happier Than A Pig In Mud says:

I love the great colors in your runners Jenna! A cute and happy table setting:@)

4. You had me at the peachy coral color scheme, of course. I have those napkins, too. The paint cans are a cute idea — did they come with the drips, or did you do that? I really really love your painting. I have tried very hard to learn to paint flowers, but I am still working on it.

5. Susan says:

This is so completely charming! Everything ~ and especially those paint cans. Love it!!

Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

6. fairhopesupplyco says:

I love those little paint cans!

7. Emily says:

Hi Jenna, Our hot muggy days run me inside and sometimes that’s a very good thing. What a very beautiful and creative tablescape. I love the artist theme, just lovely…………

8. Judy says:

So cute, love your artsy garden tablescape. Great color combo and such a clever idea.

9. laurie says:

Jenna, how creative this artist’s garden table is. I love the cute paint cans with brushes, and I love the combination of colors. I’ve always wished that our entry hall was large enough for a round table in the center. What a beautiful place to dine. laurie

Those adorable paint cans are perfect for you and your table Jenna, so fun with the paint brushes too! Of course your table is perfectly balanced in color and pattern with your artist’s eye! I adore your floral painting and blooms on canvas.β™₯

11. Love this! your settings are always so creative, fun and colorful. The table runner is great! Do you eat, drink and sleep about tablesettings because you always come up with a winner.

12. Wonderful table….love those pretty little paint cans!

13. Bev says:

Gorgeous! So creative and festive…wonderful colors.

14. So charming + beautiful! Perfect for any spring get together πŸ™‚

15. Those little “paint cans” are just too, too cute!!! I love those!

You’ve used such brilliant colors on this table! It really stands out! I like how you chose bits of white to temper all the color. It looks really good.

Your runner is so pretty, and I really like the way it’s folded. I think you should slap a patent on that fold! πŸ™‚

Have a great week!

16. Sandra Garth says:

This is so pretty and I love the color palette. It’s very soft but makes a vibrant statement. I also love those chargers and know that it’s only a matter of time before I buy them.

17. Nellie says:

and what a lovely artist garden it is………..love the colors you chose, very pretty and very vibrant
    and lively. Beautiful painting too. and loved the addition of the bird cage so pretty.
    Sitting at that table would have to cheer anyone up! Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Blessings, Nellie

18. Ann K says:

I just adore this table!! I love those little paint buckets. Your colors are fabulous!

19. Ah, this is the perfect expression of creative passions. The paint cans translate directly the color the table is awash with! Just terrific… πŸ™‚
    Cheers, Lory

20. So pretty and cheerful. Love your indoor garden with luscious colors. Is the painting one of yours? Cute paint cans filled with paint brushes.