Take-out Tuesday, Frozen Cereal Pops!

Did you have a great Memorial Day?

red white and blue

Summer is officially here!

How about a nice cold popsicle?

These were a big hit with the kiddos

cereal popsicles

An icy treat that can be breakfast or an afternoon snack

Even the kids can help make these easy treats

Just fill a plastic popsicle mold with cereal, fill with milk,  insert handle and freeze

cereal popsicles

Frozen Cereal Pops

• Servings: varied

Fruit Loops or cereal of choice

milk or almond milk

popsicle mold

Fill molds with cereal.  Add milk.  Insert handle.  Freeze.

Good to the last loop!

This was just one of many easy peasy recipes we enjoyed over the holiday weekend

Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing lots more 5 Minute Prep dishes and entertaining ideas for no sweat 😅 summer gatherings  🍉  you can sail through  ⛵️

paper plate vignette

Thanks for stopping by!

………………………………………………….

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Celebrate and DecorateRustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&JThe Scoop, Something to Talk AboutA Stroll Thru Life    Inspire Me Monday

Crafty Staci,   Tickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday

Full Plate ThursdayWork it Wednesday

Home Matters, Idea BoxPoofing the Pillows

Sweet Inspiration

Comments
15 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Frozen Cereal Pops!”

How funnnnn! Gotta remember this for gramma days!! 😍

2. Emily says:

What a great idea Jenna! We had these when I was a child but they were made with Kool-Aid. I think this is a much healthier option and what an easy way to serve breakfast to the kids. Your cuties look like they are enjoying…………

I love this idea, Jenna, and those little Popsicle eating cutie pies look like they’re enjoying them!
    I loved the story about your friend’s daughter, who cried realizing the price for freedom!
    Also, Happy Birthday to Sally…beautiful pineapple!

Lovin’ your festive plates Jenna! Bet the treats were gobbled up on a hot day:@)

5. Vicki says:

Love the popsicle idea! I know you had a great Memorial Day weekend with the kids and the grands!!

6. Jenna, what a great idea, your sweeties are darling and looks like they were loving the pops! Happy Tuesday!

7. Kim says:

Brilliant! I have to share these Popsicles with my daughter and future daughter in law.

8. Leslie Anne Tarabella says:

Probably less sugar than a real ice cream popsicle! I only got to eat Fruit Loops at my Grandmother’s house. Love them! I may have to make these for my big kids – and me!

9. Love your post! I saw the recipe for cereal pops on a local show but didn’t think much more about it. Now seeing yours, I am inspired to try them. Thanks so much!

10. Myrna says:

I love the blue and white fish dish on the table.

11. Adorable kids and I know they loved those pops. That little one is too cute!

This is genius Jenna…. I want a frozen cereal pop for breakfast 🙂 Looks like your Memorial Day was filled with food and fun!

13. Kim says:

What a great idea! Your grands must think you’re the cat’s meow! 🙂

14. Helen Adams says:

My Grands will just love this special treat, and they are coming for camp very soon! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend!

1. […] love a bowl of cereal once in a while, and these Frozen Cereal Pops from The Painted Apron feel perfect right about […]