Take-out Tuesday, 2 Bite Cherry Pies

This is almost embarrassing

It’s cooking 101

Well, it’s not actually cooking

It’s opening a roll of dough

crescent roll cherry pies

A can of pie filling

And baking

But it’s good!!

crescent roll mini pies

You end up with these delightful little 2 bite cherry pies

After 10 minutes mine looked close to done, but let them bake for 2-3 more minutes to get the bottom and sides of dough cooked through

cherry pie bites

Garnish them with a little sparkling sugar, which I didn’t have, to fancy them up or drizzle them with  a vanilla sugar glaze

mini cherry pies

Add a dab of whipped cream or

tuck in some blueberries for 4th of July celebrating  🇺🇸

this recipe was adapted from Cherry Pie Bites from The Country Cook

2 Bite Cherry Pies

• Servings: 16 pies

1 can crescent roll dough

1 can cherry pie filling

cooking oil spray {I used coconut}

sparkling sugar for garnish, optional

Unroll dough and cut triangles in half on the diagonal.  Place each half triangle into a cooking oil sprayed mini muffin tin, pushing the center of triangles down to the bottom of tin letting the points stick out.  Place 1-2 heaping Tablespoons of pie filling in each, about 2-3 cherries per pie.  {You will have a little filling leftover} Arrange dough points over pie to enclose filling.  Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes, until tops are golden and dough has cooked through.  Let cool in pan before turning out.  Makes 16 mini pies.

crescent roll mini pies

Place pies into mini cupcake papers for serving if desired

mini cherry pies

Enjoy!

for another printable version of 2 Bite Cherry Pies click here

This is is 5 Minute Prep Recipe

………………………………………………..

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Celebrate and DecorateRustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&JThe Scoop, Something to Talk AboutA Stroll Thru Life    Inspire Me Monday

Crafty Staci,   Tickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday

Full Plate ThursdayWork it Wednesday

Home Matters, Idea BoxPoofing the Pillows

Sweet Inspiration

Comments
14 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, 2 Bite Cherry Pies”

Simple but a crowd pleaser I am sure ! I see that silicone pan. 😉

2. Madonna says:

What a great idea Jenna.

3. We all need a quick recipe and this is it!

Yum, Jenna! These would be fun for my grands to make, too!

I could pop a few of those right about now:@)

6. Kim Burdette says:

You are making me hungry!

What an easy and delicious way to satisfy a craving for a sweet bite Jenna! Give me ready made pie dough or a tube crescent rolls any day 😉

8. Stacey says:

If it’s two bites than are we allowed to eat 5 or 6 of them? I might. 🙂

Sounds wonderful with a little vanilla ice cream. Thanks so much for sharing at TOHOT. You amaze us!

9. Jemma says:

I would love to have one of these delicious and festive cherry bites right now!
    Great to have you share this with us at TOHOT!
    Happy Weekend Time,
    Jemma

10. Helen Adams says:

What a great idea, your Cherry Pie Bites look awesome! Have a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!

11. JESS44903 says:

I feel like I could eat 50 of these right now! YUM!

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for Crafts, Recipes, and Tips and Tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!