Take-out Tuesday, Chocolate Mint Cookies & Cream

This 5 Minute Prep recipe makes magic with 4 simple ingredients…

This is a chocolate mint version of Inside Out Berry Pie, using chocolate mint candies instead of berries

Have you seen the new Oreo Thins- only 35 calories per cookie ๐Ÿ˜‹

mint oreos

If you put the mixture in jars, serving is a breeze- just grab a spoon and a jar …

mint cookies and cream the paintedapron.com

I handed one to NG, besides being the nicest guy on the planet, he is the best son in law you could ever have…

He got really quiet…

“Do you like it?” I asked

“No, I don’t like it…I LOVE IT!!ย

I swear his eyes rolled back and he sort of swoonedย  ๐Ÿ˜ต

I love to make stuff for NG, he’s so appreciative!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜˜

chocolate mint cookie cream collage

I made several different sizes in random jars, smaller portions for the little guys and bigger ones for their dads

mint chocolate ice cream

chocolate mint icecream thepaintedapron.com

mint cookies and cream the paintedapron.com

This is the easiest way to make a freezer dessert maybe e v e r…

Chocolate Mint Cookies & Cream

• Servings: 6-8
  • Difficulty: very easy

1 tub, 8 oz. Cool Whip dessert topping, thawed

1 can, 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk

20+ Oreo Thins mint cookies

20+ Andes thin mint candies

Combine Cool Whip with milk.ย  Chop mints and cookies.ย  Add cookies and candies to milk mixture and stir to distribute evenly.ย  Spoon into small jars or into 1 large bowl or container.ย  Freeze at least 4 hours before serving.

mint oreo icecream

mint chocolate ice cream jars

It’s kinda like soft serve ice cream

mint chocolate cookies and cream thepaintedapron.com

We celebrated the end of summer this past weekend because not everyone can be here for Labor Day

CC

This dessert was one of the things we enjoyed and I am going to be sharing more Labor Day laborless recipes and menu ideas later this week to help keep things breezy easy

for another printable version of Chocolate Mint Cookies & Cream click here

๐Ÿ‰ ย  ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย ย  ๐ŸŽย ย  ๐Ÿจย ย  ๐ŸŒปย ย  ๐Ÿ”

Celebrate and Decorate,ย  Rustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&J,ย  The Scoop,ย ย  A Stroll Thru Lifeย ย ย  Inspire Me Monday

Tickle My Tastebuds,ย  Wow Us Wednesday

Full Plate Thursday,ย  Work it Wednesday

Poofing the Pillows,ย  Creatively Crafty,ย  Your Inspired Design

Comments
22 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Chocolate Mint Cookies & Cream”
  1. Leslie Anne Tarabella says:

OOOOhhhhhh! I used to make a milkshake like this but never thought of using Andes candies and making it thick for a dessert. Using the jars is super cute too! So terribly hot here, this looks like the perfect cool treat I need!

2. Andrea Nine says:

Oh yum!! You had me at mint but then I saw the ingedients and WOW, all my favs!! This looks fun, easy and delicious!!

3. Emily says:

Jenna, are you kidding me!!!!! This dessert will make me pass out! All of my favorite flavors and treats and SC Milk! Yes, I’m sure your SIL’s eyes were rolling. I will be dreaming of this………..

O M G the yumminess! And what a sweet Son in Law ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Kim says:

OK, my eyes are rolling back in my head just looking at it! I haven’t seen those thin mint Oreos. I can hardly wait to find them now that I know to LOOK!

6. Laura says:

This sounds heavenly! And anything that can be put into a Mason jar has my heart!

Laura

7. I’m sure these treats were gobbled right up:@)

8. Michelle says:

Yum I can’t wait to try this.

Oh the possibilities and flavor combinations…like a Oreo Blizzard but with mint!! I love the last photo Jenna…so adorable!

Ooh Jenna, another yummy version and so cute in the jars! Wasn’t that sweet of NG? Your lazy lemon pies look awfully cute, too. You’re just full of deliciousness!!!

11. tennisqueen says:

If this recipe is as good as the Lazy Lemon Pie – which I tried last night, I am going to have to go on a serious diet!

12. Chef Carol says:

Wow, that an easy dessert. I know some little grands who would love it. Thanks for sharing at Your Inspired Design.

13. Helen Adams says:

Your Ice Cream looks awesome, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Full Plate Thursday this week. Hope you are having a great day and we sure look forward to more of your recipes!
    Come Back Soon,

14. Sandra Garth says:

This is my daughter’s favorite flavor combo, she would love this!