Holidays, Welcome to the North Pole!

Welcome to the North Pole!  💈

Today is the 4th day of Celebrate & Decorate’s Holiday Home Tour featuring all different styles of holiday homes and decorations from very creative bloggers

Isn’t it great fun to get a peek of how other people “celebrate and decorate”  😉

We host our annual family Christmas Eve party, and Santa is a big part of our theme this year

Last year, Santa Claus himself dropped by, with a present for each of the 11 kiddos

Even though some of them are known to be naughty

We are hoping for a return visit, so we decorated in his honor

One of the elves is overcome with the joy of the season!

A Santa hat tops the tree

Bulky sacks from the North Pole Post Office, also known as, are full of anticipation

The mantel is full of Ho Ho Hos

Jingles and Fa la las

‘Tis the Season!

Watch out for deer!

This is our Sweet Home Alabama Cotton Tree, covered with cotton bolls and Alabama ornaments, and pink pigs representing the South’s love of BBQ

This tree stays decorated, it just gets covered and tucked away in a closet after the holidays

Fancy faux packages and another cotton yarn tree [Target] are nearby

and a weathered holiday cottage

A very merry secretary

And a jolly bar

With a Gingerbread House vignette

And a tray of cheer

I can’t seem to get my fill of lights this year, I want to light everything!

The Sweet Shoppe in the kitchen got a ball of lights to keep it bright

and features a painted apron of course!

Holiday Cheer!

Rolls of black and white ribbon [Old Time Pottery]

Unite the black and white Santa theme throughout the house

and my ho ho ho desk

decorated with favorite ornaments

I believe in the magic of the season…

Trees and lights

Letters to Santa

And ornaments galore!

Have you seen the mini lights that now come with a timer?  Auto on and off, so you can put them anywhere!

Super Boy and Big E are here often, so they have a life size Advent calendar with bags full of Christmas fun, treats, and even a chore or two… and a reminder to be good!

The dining room is more formal, filled with gold and silver…a break from Santa and his elves

Angels sing amid a forest of candles and a bright shiny star

Frosty has turned the powder room into a Spa this year, complete with a snowman make-up station!

Outside there’s no snow, but there is a Ho Ho Ho snowman

And more reminders to believe

Do you ever paint your pumpkins?

It’s easy to turn them into a Holiday Pumpkin Patch

I wish you the merriest of holidays!

Here are the links to all the holiday homes on tour this week!

Thank you Chloe for being the hostess with the mostess!

Everyday Living | Bluesky Kitchen | Rustic-Refined

Rattlebridge Farm | Starfish Cottage | My Kentucky Living B. Lovely Events

Cozinest | Belle Bleu Interiors | A Toile Tale | Dining Delight

The Painted Apron | Worthing Court | Ramblings of a Southern Girl Rosemary & Thyme

Panoply | Farm House 40 | Celebrate & Decorate   |  Twelve On Main

Major Hoff Takes a Wife

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Celebrate and DecorateRustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&JThe Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Tickle My TastebudsFull Plate ThursdayWork it Wednesday

Poofing the Pillows,  Get Your DIY On,    Your Inspired Design

Share it One More Time

50 Responses to “Holidays, Welcome to the North Pole!”

Ho, ho, ho! You’ve decked the halls to the nines this year, Jenna! I know the grands are thrilled with all the trees, lights, packages, advent fun and Frosty too! I’ve never painted my pumpkins and I hated to toss them into the compost patch this year…I should have turned them into a holiday pumpkin patch instead! I love your cute Santa clothespins holding your black & white ribbon, ornaments under your cloche, and Sweet Shoppe in your kitchen! I need to look for some lights on timers. Thanks for the Christmas fun this morning 🙂

2. Merry Wonderland! It is all so festive and inviting Jenna.

Johanne Lamarche

3. Well, if readers don’t leave from here all merry and bright, they must really have their tinsel in a tangle, Jenna. This is like coming to an amusement theme park! Your grands must just run around the house looking for all the decorations and having a blast, it’s so festive! I love that spa snowman, and the Alabama tree is great. But, the fun entry arrangement sure lets guests have a clue as to what’s in store here. Great job, Jenna! Happiest of holidays to you.

4. Jenna, where do I start!!! You have been a busy lady dressing your home in the magic of Christmas! From the door wreath with the Santa shoes, your gorgeous tree with the Santa hat topper, your stunning mantel, the cute Sweet Home Alabama Cotton Tree (love it), the darling gingerbread houses, the delicious Sweet Shoppe, Angels Singing in your dining room, and last but the most darling grands! Perfect in every way and you started my day with a most beautiful home tour!

5. Rhonda Grice says:

Jenna, you did an amazing job turning your home in a magical winter wonderful… I love it all! Frosty’s spa was just too cute! I literally chuckled at first sight! Really like that checked towel in the powder room, too! And I adore the cotton yarn tree in another spot of the house! …and the lifesize Advent calendar is such a wonderful idea! I can only imagine all the oohing and ahhing the displays of whimsical Santas, lights, and other pretties will get at your family party! I myself have scrolled through and taken the tour 3 times… fabulously festive! 🙂 ~Rhonda

6. Chef Carol says:

You had me at the front door. Just wonderful decorations throughout your home. From the beautiful trees to the staircases to the entry hall ~ it’s all gorgeous. The kids are a nice touch too! So enjoyed touring our home. Happy to be on the blog hop with you. Merry Christmas

7. Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, your home tour has brightened my morning! Everything looks so festive and happy! Your tree in the entry is beautiful, and i love the cotton tree.Frosty in the powder bath is just precious! I know the little ones will love it! You have lots of lovely collections that I am sure have wonderful memories attached to them. It has been such an honor participating with you in these blog hops. I have had so much fun! I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas Season!!!

8. So cute, so cute! ok let me get to what has me tearing up and really smiling….those little pink pig ornaments! Holy Bleep those are just the cutest things ever! And those santa sacks and your powder room? Wow, love it! Everywhere I turn it’s just a fun holiday hug or surprise. Looks amazing!

Holy Swooning Wowza Jenna! You are amazing! I want to come just bask in the merriness!!! Happy Happy Ho Ho Holidays!!!

10. Lynn Bean says:

Your home is so festive and bright! The kiddos are sure to love coming to your home! The signs on the mantle are adorable. Have a very Merry Christmas.

11. Ellen says:

Wow! Where do I start? I am sure those darling grand babies think they are in North Pole for sure. I can’t even imagine how long it took you to do all this — can I get some of that energy? I went back through a couple of times, trying to pick a favorite, but I can’t. It all is so unbelievably cute.

• I must admit, I am tired after decorating, but hopefully now we can sit back and just enjoy…except for the fact that I haven’t finished shopping or begun wrapping! But there’s still 2 weeks right, 🙂 Thanks Ellen!

12. Such a jolly and merry post! You have the gift of writing,painting, cooking, decorating, crafting, and creating not just at the holidays but all the time. I stay amazed at your energy and talent.
    If you could see my house right now you would say, this girl needs HELP!
    I agree with Ellen above I could not pick a favorite. I enjoyed your tour very much.

• Thank you Bonnie, if it makes you feel any better my house looked like a storm until I finally got everything cleaned up and put away after decorating…being creative is very messy, so the messier things are now, the more beautiful they will be later 🙂 Have fun!

13. Your home is so festive and friendly…Thanks for the invitation to the north pole! What fun to have so many young people around for Christmas. They are darling. Sheila

14. Loved the tour of your holiday home, Everything is so festive and beautifully styled. I love the variety throughout and the charming details. I too use the timer lights all around my home. They are wonderful. You have so many special areas it’s hard to pick a favorite. I love it all.
    Thank you for sharing and inspiring. Have a very Merry Christmas.

What fun it was to take a tour of your whimsical home, Jenna. I saw glimpses of your painting designs around every corner, and I especially loved your “painted apron”. Those little cutie pies of yours must love coming to your house! I’m like you and have those strands of timer lights all over the place. I even keep some after Christmas is over because I love the soft glow. Thanks for sharing the beauty and cheerfulness of your happy home, Jenna!

16. rattlebridge farm says:

Jenna, you have captured the heart of the season. I love your welcoming “M” on your front door, and the North Pole wreath with Santa’s boots is so much fun. I know your grands are smiling the moment they walk through that door! Your tree in the foyer is so gorgeous, adorned with the Santa hat topper (genius!). I love the tiered tray on your center table, and the elf who was “overcome with joy.” So funny! What a pretty mantel! My Southern heartstrings are tugging at the cotton ball tree, and the pink pigs are the perfect touch! Your artful touches bring magic. I love the ornament filled cottage, the merry secretary, Advent calendar, and the cutest snowman pumpkin this side of the Mason Dixon. It is always a joy to visit with you, my dear!!

17. Lori says:

How I would love to be a guest at your Santa themed party! You have gone all out decorating every corner in such a pleasing and festive way. I love the black and white touches along with the buffalo check plaid accents here and there. What fun to have a snowman in the tub – great spa idea! Your trees are beautifully decked and the vignettes and arrangements you’ve created make me think of all the fun times to be had during this Christmas season. Your home is beautiful in its architecture and you’ve added the homey elements to make it so inviting. All your guests are going to love it!

18. I can just imagine the oohs and ahhs, dropped jaws and sparkly eyes when your guests enter that hallway — and then keep going! It is a wonderland. How fun to host the family Christmas Eve gala. Sounds perfect to me!

19. BonBon says:

What a wonderful fun and festive decor you have created. Amazing ornaments and decor through out your home. Love your foyer.

20. There is so much I love about this post. First, I thought it would be the black and white ribbon, but then I saw the Alabama Christmas tree, and I laughed out loud!!!! Your home is filled with whimsy and fun.

21. Oh my, your home is decked so adorably for Christmas! I love it all, but that Sweet Home Alabama tree is so much fun, I LOVE it the best! I love all the colorful ornaments and that tiered tray in the foyer looks like a fun little tree! Everyone must love coming to visit your house for the holidays! Thank you so much for being a part of the blog hops and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

22. Kim says:

Every house says something a bit different about its’ owners. Yours says, “We have fun here!” I love it all! As usual!!

23. Goodness Jenna, you have really decorated your house beautifully. Everywhere I look, it’s gorgeous. Where do you get your energy? So many lovely trees to take in. This is a very fun house, full of Christmas whimsy and fun. Merry Christmas Jenna.

24. Kim says:

My, my, you have been very busy! Thanks for the tour of all the vignettes around your beautiful home.

25. Magical.
    This is a fairyland))))
    thank you for the tour of your creative, amazing, stunning home. WOWWWWWWWWW.

26. Julie says:

Hi Jenna, wow you did a wonderful job decorating you house for Christmas!! Thanks for sharing this at C&C with J&J. Enjoy the holidays.
    Julie xo

27. JESS44903 says:

Wow…everything is so pretty!

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks:

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

28. I absolutely love all your holiday decorations! Your house is bursting with Christmas cheer!!

29. I love everything – you are so very creative! Beautiful, simply beautiful! It looks like a lot of work too but everything is so neat and clean and, well, creatively beautiful! thank you so much for taking us into your home!

1. […] The Painted Apron | Worthing Court | Ramblings of a Southern Girl | Rosemary & Thyme […]

2. […] Court | Ramblings of a Southern Girl | The Painted Apron | Rosemary & […]

3. […] The Painted Apron | Worthing Court | Ramblings of a Southern Girl | Rosemary & Thyme […]

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

• Follow The Painted Apron on