Fearless Friday, Festival of Trees

How many ways can you draw a holiday tree?

hmmm….let’s see!

So many styles and possibilities!

Fun to color too!

I used watercolor pencils for the mod tree, coloring it in an ombre style from light to dark and then using a waterbrush to blend

The traditional tree came to life with strokes of a water brush pen and blending

Girly Curls was colored with a fine tip marker

Even just a crude tree shape can be jazzed up with a couple layers of color

Or try stacks of shapes in whimsical colors

Use a white gel pen for accents on top of dark colors

Don’t forget circles and swirls~

Just use your imagination!

And remember even if you can only manage a stick tree, tutorial here,

There are still lots of possibilities!

Be Fearless!

๐ŸŽจย ย  ๐ŸŽจย ย  ๐ŸŽจย ย  ๐ŸŽจย ย  ๐ŸŽจย ย  ๐ŸŽจ

Rustic and Refined,ย  Between Naps on the Porch, ย ย Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,ย ย  Cooking and Crafting with J&J, ย ย  Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Partyย ย ย Oh My Heartsie Girlย ย  Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Thingsย  Creatively Craftyย  Foodie Friday & Everything Elseย

Home Mattersย ย ย ย Share it One More Timeย ย  Sundays at Home

Comments
13 Responses to “Fearless Friday, Festival of Trees”
  1. pattyanneart says:

Love them, all so cute and fun!! ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’•

2. Adorable! The grouping would make a cute Christmas card!

3. Rita C. says:

Really cute and creative!

I can see you are having loads of fun, Jenna. The Christmas trees are fantastic!

5. You are doing such fun trees — colorful and happy and every single one makes me smile!

What wonderful trees!!! ๐ŸŒฒ. Did you get my email? ๐Ÿ˜‰

7. Lea Culp says:

Well, Jenna, these are just too cute, but I am afraid that I might not even be able to manage a stick tree. It’s so nice to meet you and I look forward to sharing adventures with TTT’s. Happy holiday weekend!

8. Hope Smitherman says:

Those are all so great. I love that last “inspiration” one, especially once you added the color to it!

Love your forest of trees Jenna! The โ€˜girly curlsโ€™ are my favorite and have a Suess-esque quality! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

10. Kenna, I love them all…I might be able to draw a stick tree!

11. Ricki Treleaven says:

These are so much fun, Jenna. I love “Imagination” best! You need to draw one with tons of snow! Our power came back on about thirty minutes ago. So happy!

Jenna, these are adorable! This must be so much fun, so glad you share……..