Fearless Friday, Ice Cream Cone

I is for ice cream!

and this ice cream cone has no calories!

basic sketch with dry watercolor brush pens

Gentle blending with a little water

details with lines and dots

blending with soft colored pencils

more blending

5 scoops in a sugar cone!

I outlined the finished ice cream cone with a black fine liner pen

I is for Ice Cream!

There are lots of fun ice cream things available in my Society 6 shop in 2 different ice cream cone designs,

3 cones with sprinkles

Ice Cream Cones framed print

and I is for ice cream

I is for ice cream Tote

Shop here anytime!

Ice cream is as much fun to draw and paint as it is to eat it!

Be Fearless!

🍨  🍦   🍨   🍦   🍨   🍦

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl

Full Plate Thursday    Thursday Favorite Things  Creatively Crafty

Home Matters    Share it One More Time   Sundays at Home

25 Responses to “Fearless Friday, Ice Cream Cone”

So much FUNNN and calorie free!!

What a “very sweet” drawing. The cones look great on your Society Six products.

3. I was just painting ice cream cones the other day! Are we both thinking of summer? Sweet treats and no snow? Well, no snow for me, not even a sno-cone but I think I just scored the last carton of Peppermint Stick ice cream in mid-Michigan so score one for me! (And yes, my cone had a little peppermint on it!) I like your quadruple-decker. Dream BIG!

4. I love seeing all these steps that lead to the beautiful fiished product! You make it look so easy Jenna!

Your ice cream cone has me eagerly anticipating spring! Love your pretty ice cream, no guilt……..See you tomorrow.

6. I know I sound like a broken record, but I love your use of color. This ice cream cone would look so darling in a little girl’s room. Enjoy your weekend.

7. Jenna, how fun to enjoy an ice cream cone without calories! What fun items in your shop and they make perfect gifts!

You make it looks so easy, but I can’t draw a lick, ha. That ice cream cone sure looks tatsy though. 😊

9. Linda says:

Guilt free and so pretty. love your cute little ice cream cones. Have a fabulous weekend.

Jenna, Love your ice cream cones! It’s ice cream weather today with a temperature of 78 today! All the poor plants are going to be so confused 🙂

11. These are so cute! The girls loved the cupcakes for Valentine’s Day! 😀

12. Cute! You make it look so easy – and I know it isn’t!! Love all of your art work

I so love this, Jenna!! 💖🍦💜 FABulous art and love that it is calorie freeee!! 😃

14. So, so sweet…literally and figuratively!!! I want ice cream now, but I’m trying to lose “recuperation weight” so that I can fit my Spring clothes. Your talents abound, girl! You truly have a gift!

1. […] Raspberry Jam & Bleu Cheese BBQ Potato Chips inspired by Epicurious are delicious and I call my version Bleu Raspberry BBQ Chips […]

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )