Fearless Friday, Melting

Are you melting in the summer heat?

Maybe dripping a little…

Cool off with an icy treat!

After dropping color into water puddles and letting it dry, I outlined the popsicles with a .4 pen and deepened the color with colored pencil

Next I added more puddles

And fine spray

And a few more lines…

Just a little watercolor fun!

I’m gearing up to join World Watercolor Month in July, anyone can join the fun by posting your watercolor or goauche creation with #WorldWatercolorMonth

World Watercolor Month is an annual global charitable event featuring the ultimate challenge of 31 Watercolors is 31 Days
31 days when artists around the globe come together to paint the world with beautiful watercolor and help raise awareness for arts education to get art supplies for kids who need them via The Dreaming Zebra Foundation.

For more info visit Doodlewash here

Try something Fearless today!

🎨   🎨   🎨

Dishing it & Digging itBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Comments
22 Responses to “Fearless Friday, Melting”
  1. Oh yes Jenna, we are melting, Terrible thunderstorm came through late afternoon yesterday an cooled us off but the price was tree limbs all over the yard. You know what we will be doing this morning after our coffee.

Watercolor is perfect for melting popsicles, what fun.

3. I’ve got to remember to do that — national watercolor month. I won’t pull off all 31 days, though if I posted my old stuff I would. But at least some! I love the popsicles. It’s supposed to be 96, heat index over 100 this weekend. We’re on baby watch, no heading to the lake, though we might go to Rick’s aunt’s cottage which is closer and easier to get to the hospital when the time comes. This will be one of the days I wish I had air con!

4. Myrtle Glo says:

The popsicles reminded me of childhood. This looks fun to create. Thanks for sharing. 😊

5. pattyanneart says:

So much fun! 💗
    Brings back great summer memories. 😊

6. Jacob says:

These are perfect!

7. lulu says:

I think this is something I could do with the grandsons only they’d probably like the real thing better.

What a fun idea to paint popsicles, Jenna! 👍 Love them!! 💖💚💜

Love these! So fun!

10. Jenna, I am definitely melting in this heat! Your watercolor popsicles are too cute and so much fun! Happy weekend!

Yes we are melting. Temps in the mid 90s coupled with high humidity and no relief in sight! I could use a Popsicle or three about right now 🙂 Fun watercolors!

Those icy treats are so cute, Jenna! They would be fun for my grands to make, and then to enjoy a real Popsicle in this heat wave that we are having.

w