Holidays, Halloween Candy Recipes!

Happy Halloween!ย  ๐ŸŽƒ

Will you be trick or treating, trick or trunking or having some form of spooky fun?

CC went to a painting party where they had a witch leg birthday cake

and she painted her own witch leg masterpiece

Oh, be still my art loving heart!

Is this not the cutest???

She did highlights!!

I might faint with pride

On Sunday CC and Charlie Brown carved their pumpkins, uh oh, what are you thinking Charlie?

Yikes, I’m glad they were at their house!

Charlie Brown is dressing up as Batman, CC as a Pink Power Ranger, Big E is going to be Spiderman and Superboy {apparently too cool for super heros now} is going as an Atlanta Falcons football player

They are bound to get buckets of candy, so I want to share some great recipes calling for Halloween treats that the adults can enjoy too!

Halloween Cheesecake Candy Dip

5 minute Trick or Treat Bars

Caramel Candy Wreath Cake

Peanut Butter Fool

Snickers Pot Pie

Eat, Drink and be Scary!

Don’t forget to watch out for Ghosts on the Coast!

and Ghosts of Pirates Past!

Happy Halloween!

๐ŸŽƒ

Meal Plan Mondayย ย Dishing it & Digging it,ย ย  Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday ย  Make it Pretty Mondayย ย ย ย Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Partyย ย ย Oh My Heartsie Girlย ย Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Thingsย  Creatively Craftyย ย ย Home Mattersย

Weekend Potluck ย  Sweet Inspirationsย ย ย Happiness is Homemade

Comments
29 Responses to “Holidays, Halloween Candy Recipes!”

Very cool! Happy Halloween Jenna-have fun with the kids:@)

2. She did an awesome job on the painting! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Cool ideas on using up the candy.We don’t have trick or treaters, so I may have to hit the after Halloween candy sales.

3. Jenna, what a delightful post. CC has definitely inherited the artist gene, I know you can hardly contain yourself! Charlie Brown is wearing a little mischief on that super cute face. You definitely make Hall9ween special for your grands, have fun!

4. Rita C. says:

Wow! CC’s talent is showing! Proud Grandma/Nana (not sure what they call you?) moment!

5. creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com says:

Oh my mercy! She done an awesome job on her painting! WOW! I can’t even draw a straight line. Love all the pictures and the food dishes look so yummy. Happy Halloween. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

6. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Happy Halloween, Jenna! Your grandbabies are adorable! It looks like CC may have inherited your artistic talent! Thanks for sharing those wonderful recipes! Enjoy your day!

Have a very “sweet and spooky” day. I see your granddaughter has inherited your creative talent.

8. What an AH-dorable little artist! I’m smiling from ear to ear right now. Happy Halloween!

9. pattyanneart says:

Oh my what an awesome painting!! Your grandchildren are so adorable!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
    Happy Halloween! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜

10. Linda says:

Oh Jenna, beautiful painting. How sweet to see your granddaughter’s painting. The witch legs cake is darling. What a fun post. Lots of fun to be had. Happy Halloween.

so many fun things to love here. love your granddaughters curls – and her painting – and your grandsons grin! Love your decorations! Happy Halloween! Sending love!

12. Jacqueline says:

Oh I know where she gets her talent! She is really good!! I would definitely hang that on my wall! All of the treats look so fun. We will have over 400 trick or treaters tonight and I will be Professor Mc Gonagall and hubby will be a Death Eater. Excited for so much fun!

Love the cake and your granddaughterโ€™s painting is amazing!! ๐Ÿ‘ปโ˜บ๏ธ I always enjoy handing out candy to see the costumes of the little ones. ๐ŸŽƒ Have fun, Jenna!

14. Kari says:

Jenna your grand daughter is taking after you with her talent in painting. I love the witch’s cake. Happy Halloween my friend.
    Kari

Oh a what budding artist Jenna….LOVE CC’s painting and I can see why you might faint with pride!

Precious children and great recipes, what a great combination! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday!