Take-out Tuesday, Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage Supper

Okay, is everyone “turkey tuckered” out??

This sheet pan dinner is not only totally different from Thanksgiving fare, it is incredibly easy to make!

I don’t know why it took me so long to try a sheet pan dinner, but now that I’ve tried it, I can’t wait to do it again!

I combined some of my favorite recipes for this dinner,

Magic Potatoes

They are halved, brushed with butter, topped with Parmesan and garlic salt, then flipped over to cook cut side down

After roasting, the cheese forms a wonderful crust on the top of the potatoes, while the potato itself remains soft

After potatoes have cooked for 30 minutes add broccoli to the other end of the sheet pan

Broccoli Candy is my favorite way to eat broccoli

Drizzle raw broccoli florets with olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, top with Parmesan {optional}

Next place sausage in the middle of the pan and return to the oven for 30 more minutes

Dinner’s ready!

I used Johnsville Beddar Cheddar Smoked Sausage to make this kid friendly

Everything is done at the same time and clean up is a breeze!

Can you spy the cheese inside?

The boys thought the rolls were the best part of course,

but they did lap it all up

Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage Dinner

• Servings: 4

6-8 Smoked Sausage links (I used Johnsonville Beddar Cheddar)

6-8 Red potatoes

4 cups Broccoli florets

2-3 oz. grated or shaved Parmesan cheese

2 T olive oil

2 T unsalted butter, melted

garlic salt

Kosher salt

1-2 T fresh lemon juice

pepper

Line sheet pan with non stick foil or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Wash potatoes and cut them in half. Brush 1/3 of paper or foil with a little butter and oil mixture. Place potatoes on buttered part of pan, cut side up.  Top each half with a generous amount of Parmesan and then sprinkle with garlic salt.  Carefully flip potatoes over so they are laying on top of cheese mound.  Brush potatoes lightly with oil butter mixture, set remaining butter mix aside, and sprinkle potatoes with kosher salt. Cook potatoes for 30 minutes.

Remove pan from oven and put broccoli on the other end of pan, using about 1/3 of pan. Drizzle florets with reserved oil/butter mixture and then place sausage in the center. Sprinkle broccoli with additional Parmesan and a squeeze of lemon. Return to oven for 20-30 minutes until broccoli are done.

Serve immediately

This recipe was inspired by Jodi’s One Pan Mustard Roasted Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts & Sausages on the Creative Life In Between  I changed up the seasonings and made a few changes to make it more kid friendly, but her version with horseradish mustard, rosemary, and fresh garlic has got to be delicious!  See her recipe here

A sheet pan supper is perfect for busy December days!  🎄

For another printable version of Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage Dinner click here

🥦  🥔  🥦  🥔  🥦

Meal Plan Monday  Dishing it & Digging it,   Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday   Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
31 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage Supper”
  1. Kari says:

Yummy Jenna and so easy. i love sheet pan cooking and your sausages, potatoes and broccoli are a perfect combo. Can’t wait to try it. Hugs dear friend
    Kari @ Me and My Captain

A great twist and combo! So many possibilities huh?’ 👍👍😉😉☺️❤️

Hooray for sheet pan suppers and easy clean ups! Your grands are such good eaters Jenna!

4. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, this looks yummy, and I agree sounds great for a busy December evening. Thanks for the recipe! I hope you enjoy your day!!!

5. I’m going to have to make those potatoes. Yes I am!

If you notice an uptick in Society 6 coaster sales this week, you’re welcome! I think I bought four or five sets and a totebag, too! Fa la la — (one I have to keep!)

6. Rosie M. says:

Yikes, Jenna! My mouth started to water as I read each step of this recipe. This is definitely going to be one of my dinners this week as we head into all the frenzy, Thank you for sharing!

Now that’s what I call a wonderful “time management” meal! Looks delish too! Will need to try it soon, YUM! Thanks Jenna!

8. Jenna, this looks so good, comfort food for sure. I like easy clean up and sheet pan cooking is perfect for that. Happy Tuesday!

I want those potatoes for breakfast!! 😃 I like how easy this meal is – can’t wait to try it, thanks Jenna! 👍

10. Jenna, every time I read your blog I wish that I was your neighbor so I could be your chief taste tester! This looks positively yummy! Have a great week.

Such an easy dinner! I love one pan meals, soups, stews and now this. Perfect for the two of us. Thanks Jenna……

12. pattyanneart says:

Yum! This looks delicious and easy.
    Thanks, Jenna! 😀

13. Sounds wonderful. We haven’t had potatoes with Parmesan cheese yet, but it sounds yummy!

Nice and easy and the potatoes look great:@)

I’ve made a couple of sheet pan dinners, and love the ease, Jenna. I want to try yours very soon. I love the look of the potatoes and can just about taste their crunchy coating of cheese. Thanks for sharing!

1. […] One Pan Mustard Roasted Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts and Sausages from the Creative Life In Between  inspired Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage Supper […]