Take-out Tuesday, Lemon Parmesan Broccolini & Roasted Radishes

Spring is springing around here

I was in the mood to enjoy healthy fresh vegetables

Roasted vegetables are my go to side dish

simple to prepare, healthy and oh so flavorful

I decided to try broccolini and radishes

They are both drizzled with olive oil and seasonings,

And the broccolini gets an extra flavor boost from lemon and Parmesan cheese

They can bake on the same pan, start the broccolini first and then add the radishes half way through cooking time

5 minutes to prep

30 minutes to cook

ย colorful side dishes to enjoy!

This recipe is adapted from:

Garlic Roasted Radishes from The Real Food Dieticians

Roasted Lemon Parmesan Garlic Broccolini from Carlsbad Cravings

Lemon Parmesan Broccolini & Roasted Radishes

• Servings: 2

10-15 radishes, trimmed and halved

2 handfuls fresh broccolini

olive oil

salt & pepper

1/2 fresh lemon, seeds removed

2-3 T grated Parmesan cheese

garlic salt seasoning* {Trader Joe’s}

Toss radishes with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper and garlic seasoning in a bowl and set aside. Trim ends of broccolini** and lay out in an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season with garlic salt seasoning and toss around to coat. Squeeze lemon over broccolini, then cut squeezed lemon half into slices. Lay slices atop broccolini.

Roast broccolini at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan. Add radishes to one end of pan. Continue to cook for 15 more minutes.

Garnish broccolini with additional Parmesan when serving if desired

*substitute fresh minced garlic, or make your own seasoning with garlic salt, minced onion and chopped parsley

**substitute broccoli florets for broccolini if desired

for another printable version of Lemon Parmesan Broccolini & Roasted Radishes click here

๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฅฆ ๐Ÿ‹ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿฅฆ ๐Ÿ‹

Meal Plan Mondayย ย Dishing it & Digging it,ย ย  Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday ย  Make it Pretty Mondayย ย ย ย Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Partyย ย ย Oh My Heartsie Girlย ย Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Thingsย  Creatively Craftyย ย ย Home Mattersย

Weekend Potluck ย  Sweet Inspirationsย ย ย Happiness is Homemade

Comments
31 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Lemon Parmesan Broccolini & Roasted Radishes”
  1. Nancy says:

I am always amazed by your watercolors. AND your recipes!
    I just painted wine glasses and it felt so good… a time to rest and take pause and enjoy.

Roasted veggies are our go-to way to enjoy them too. You have me wanting to try roasted radishes now ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Benita says:

Jenna, your watercolors are beautiful…and your recipe makes two vegetables I do not eat look appetizing. ๐Ÿ™‚ I will try the broccoli recipe for my husband, he enjoys broccoli. Have a great day! Hugs!

4. Jenna, we have roasted veggies almost every night. I have never tried radishes, but I will now. Happy Tuesday!

I have never thought to roast radishes. Hubby loves them in his salad, so I will have to try. I ADORE your painting of the lemons and radishes/asparagus! BEAUTIFUL!!

Beautiful watercolors and post today!

Hi Jenna, I was craving roasted veggies too on Sunday so I roasted mine on the Traeger (smoker). I added a little bread crumbs mixed with butter and parm cheese at the end… it was delish! ๐Ÿ‘
    Your recipes and watercolors look fabulous! I will have to try them… never thought of roasting radishes! ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

8. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, I have never tried roasting radishes. Thanks to your recipe, Iโ€™m going to try it. Iโ€™m always trying to dream up different vegetable side dishes. It seems like it is easy to get in a rut. Happy Tuesday!

9. pattyanneart says:

The veggies look so delicious!! Love your recipes and beautiful watercolors tooโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

10. Michelle says:

I had to save this so I can make it! I’ve never had roasted radishes before, but I cannot wait to try this!!

11. debra cantales says:

I enjoy roasted radishes, and also raw radishes with butter on bread ๐Ÿ™‚ Looking forward to your St. Patty’s day posts too.

I have never roasted broccoli before, I’ll have to remember that. Sadly, not a radish fan. Love the added lemon ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹.

13. Kari says:

I think I figured out why I can’t “paint” as well as you do Jenna…it is because I would eat the “subject” as I painted and so the picture would never turn out right. No??? Well, it was worth trying to find an excuse for no talent for painting. I will just admire and observe your work. Hugs dear friend.

14. The recipe looks good. But the paintings looks fabulous! I especially love the lemons! (Of course!)

Hi Jenna,
    I love Broccolini,really can’t get enough of it and I want to try the roasted radish. Thanks so much for sharing your post with us for our special St. Patrick’s Day Full Plate Thursday! Have a great week and come back soon.

1. […] Lemon Parmesan Broccolini and Roasted Radishes was adapted from […]