Take-out Tuesday, Cinco de Mayo, Olè!

Happy Cinco de Mayo! 💃🕺🏻

Watermelon Cactus

Make it special with these easy as take-out recipes

that you can add to your menu at the last minute

Start off with a fast 4 ingredient Bacon & Corn Guacamole Dip

Or Easy Rotel Pie Bites

Make a Fajita Pizza!

Use a prebaked crust and add a sauce of sour cream and salsa

Top with peppers, onions, cooked chicken or steak pieces

tomatoes and cheese

Or a Queso Flatbread with Bacon & Corn

Instead of fixing the same old tacos,

make a Taco Bread Boat

Pile all your favorite taco toppings and meat on french bread

Or make a Frito Pie!

Change up your Quesadillas with a tangy cheese

Bleu Cheeseburger Quesadillas

How about a loaded Taco Salad

Shredded lettuce topped with warm taco meat or chicken,

topped with grated cheese and tomatoes

optional guacamole, sour cream, black beans, corn

Serve it in a baked tortilla bowl for a special presentation

Throw some chicken in your slow cooker with salsa

Chop tomatoes, lettuce and onion

and dine on Salsa Chicken Chalupas

Or

Roll chicken in tortillas and make Chicken Salsa Enchiladas

baked in a Creamy Tomato and Green Chili Sauce

Speaking of Enchiladas,

Try these Spanish Enchiladas with ham, Manchego cheese and green chilles

For dessert, make festive Sombrero Cookies

Or a bowl of Coco Loco

Talk about Taco Tuesday!

This is a Fiesta of Favorite easy Tex-Mex recipes!

💃  🌮  🕺🏻

Comments
31 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Cinco de Mayo, Olè!”
  1. Nancy says:

Incredible! Incredible! Incredible! The Taco Boat is a fabulous idea! Scrumptious!
    Because of you… we are having chicken quesadillas tonight!

I have to tell you… you always inspire me. I made the Strawberry Scones! I gave you a shout out today on Tuesday Tidbits!

2. Emma T says:

Ooh those enchiladas are making me hungry. Love the sombrero biscuits.

3. I knew you would have some FIESTA going on today for us! Love it all. Girl, you need to publish a cook book! I always want to try everything you post girl! I hope that you have a beautiful rest of the week dear Jenna. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

4. What beautiful and fun food! Thanks!!!!

Oh YEA, bring on the salsa! Having lived in the southwest for 14 years, I love all good Tex-Mex food! Yum. Am pinning this for sure. You have some great ideas to change it up. Thanks Jenna.

6. Ole Jenna. We love Mexican food and you have some awesome recipes here. I grew up with Fritos tacos. I love a good taco salad and of course yummy enchiladas. Happy Cinco de Mayo. It was great seeing you on Zoom.

7. Rita C. says:

Love your recipes! I pinned a couple of those. Happy Cinco de Mayo!

8. Julie says:

These recipes all look great for celebrating Cinco de Mayo. Have a fun time celebrating.

9. Pinning! These look fantastic!

10. I’ll have a chicken chalupa please! Happy Cinco de Mayo Jenna-have fun:@)

Oh I do love the watermelon cactus, very creative! I wish I had all of these dishes in front of me now, they look so good I would try to eat everything. I have to try the Frito pie first, yum…..great food for the beach too.

12. lghiggins says:

Your watermelon cactus is just too cute! Happy Cinco de Mayo! I’m glad looking at your delicious dishes is calorie free.

13. I knew you would be serving up a fiesta. Jenna, I haven’t started dinner and now I am craving most of these dishes. What a fabulous round-up for Cinco de Mayo. My dinner sounds rather boring now. Happy Tuesday evening!

14. Bake + Cook = Love to Entertain says:

Everything looks delicious and very festive!

Jenna, I have been spacing out on the days of the week as everyday seems like the weekend with my hubby at home. 🙂 I totally missed Cinco de Mayo this year! Hope your fiesta was muy bueno!

What a great party, love that watermelon center piece! I love Frito Pie and could eat it everyday! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday,483.
    Come back soon!