Party Panache, Garden Party

With a Polka Dot Birdhouse

And Lunch in the Garden

Or on the porch

We can start out with a Carrot Dip Garden

Then we can nosh on Garden Tramenzzini

And a Mini Smorgastorta

Having Lunch in the Garden will build up our strength so we can dig and plant

A Garden Girl is great for discouraging pesky creatures

garden scarecrow thepaintedapron.com

Garden stakes are handy too, to mark plants and encourage blooms

I’ve been busy doing a little gardening of my own…

Modern Blooms pillow

Wildflowers pillow

Mary’s Bloom carry-all pouch

Polka Dot Posies Clock

Raining Blooms pillow

Geranium Tote

Drippy Bouquet phone case

Have you been doing any gardening?

What is your favorite thing to plant?

🌷   🌻   🌸   🌹   🌼   🌵   🌺   🌴

Celebrate and Decorate,  Rustic and RefinedGlorious Gardens

Between Naps on the PorchCoastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Moonlight and Mason Jars   Full Plate Thursday  Foodie Friday & Everything Else

Share it One More Time

Comments
19 Responses to “Party Panache, Garden Party”
  1. Lovin’ your felt carrots Jenna! I see ~something~ has been doing a little digging in my pot of rosemary already… ugh. Hopefully a little cayenne pepper will help:@)

2. Lovely outdoor lunch! Looks like fun.

3. What a lovely party. Your table looks stunning, Jenna. The carrot dip is too cute. Enjoy your week.

4. Perfection! I just love the idea of the carrot dip garden! My favorite thing to plant? Herbs. Mostly basil and thyme but just about anything! (The oregano runs wild!)

5. Jenna, what a beautiful and tasty round-up. We worked all day on Saturday in the garden, still more to do! Stay safe on this Alabama weather day!

so happy and springy!

7. Stacey says:

Just so much talent!! I have pinned several of these ideas to remember when we get in our house. I can’t wait to dig in the dirt again. 🙂

8. Stacey says:

Jenna, your carrying pouches are so pretty. Could one be used as a clutch purse?

• Oh sure! I have a medium size one that is perfect for my iPhone, a lipstick and plenty of room for a small thin wallet. The smallest size is really for a change purse and the largest size is like a letter size portfolio. I am very impressed with the quality of the products, I hope you order and love! >

I adore your garden of blooms Jenna, I need a Mary’s Bloom carry all 🙂 So far we’ve only planted a fresh layer of mulch! I’ve been tempted to fill up my cart at the garden center but glad I waited. It was 80 degrees yesterday with storms and we have freeze warnings this weekend so another week or so before I plant. 🙂

10. Susan says:

I am feeling a little under the weather today, but your beautiful, happy and cheerful blog post really lifted my spirits! Everything is so colorful, creative and fun and the food looks so yummy too. Wishing you a blessed Easter.

Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

11. Sandra Garth says:

When I see the title of this post I immediately thought of the song by Ricky Nelson. Guess I just dated myself but that’s ok. I love this colorful and yummy post.

12. I’m always a sucker for a glorious birdhouse – yours is v impressive!
    Have a great week
    Wren x

13. Jenna, thank you for sharing at Gardens Galore! I so enjoyed visiting this post again. You always inspire me from either home, always beautiful!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )