Take-out Tuesday, Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Bread

We enjoyed a little twist on the popular spinach and artichoke dip for our game day food Saturday

We were “Rolling with the Tide” on the coast

This is party pretty without being labor intensive, creamed spinach, canned artichoke hearts, and dry ranch dressing mix for seasoning

Add a little Duke’s mayo and some good Parmesan cheese

Remove some of the soft interior of a french bread loaf

fill up the bread “boats”

I used 1 french bread loaf, and the slices had a lot of filling.  You can also spread it more on the top and have it more like a pizza topping or place it on a pizza crust

This recipe could easily top 2 pizzas or 4 halves of french bread if you spread it rather than fill it

You can save the bread insides for bread crumbs for another use if you choose to hollow your bread

A thin slice of extra sharp white cheddar tops the dip filled bread

Place loaves in a deep baking pan and cover with foil, tenting slightly, to keep foil away from cheese topping

After 20 minutes, remove foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until golden

cut into 1-2 inch slices

Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Bread

• Servings: varied

1 can, 14 oz. quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped

1 pkg. 0.4 oz. Ranch Salad Dressing Mix, or 1 Tablespoon ranch seasoning

1 pkg. frozen creamed spinach, thawed

1/3 cup mayonnaise

2 oz. shaved Parmesan cheese

2 oz. sharp white cheddar, sliced or grated

1-2 loaves french bread*

Combine artichokes, spinach and dry salad dressing mix or seasoning in a mixing bowl.  Add mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.

Slice bread horizontally forming 2 long “boats.”  Remove some of the soft interior**, leaving a trough in the bread.  Fill troughs with spinach mixture and then top with white cheddar.  Place filled bread in shallow baking pan.  Cover with foil, tenting foil slightly to keep it away from the melting cheese topping.  Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.  Remove foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until golden.

Cut into 1-2 inch slices to serve

*use 1 loaf, interior removed, for a thick filling or 2 loaves for just a topping spread

**spread a thinner layer of artichoke spinach mixture on top of sliced bread for a more pizza like bread if desired, or use a pizza crust

for another printable version of Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Bread click here

Enjoy!

🥖   🥗   🧀   🥖   🥗   🧀

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the Porch, Gardens Galore  Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Celebrate and Decorate,   Moonlight and Mason Jars    Creatively Crafty

Full Plate Thursday  Foodie Friday & Everything Else    Thursday Favorite Things

Share it One More Time   Delicious Dishes Recipe Party

Comments
20 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Bread”
  1. Making my mouth water, and I just had breakfast. Pinned – looks delicious.

2. I had no idea that creamed spinach stuff comes in a packet! What a great way to cut right to the chase! Hot, fresh, delish!

3. Jenna, I love artichokes and this is a perfect treat for football watching! Yay our Tide did roll! 🅰️🏈🐘

Perfect for game day, looks delicious. A great game!

5. Leslie Anne Tarabella says:

The snack looks perfect, the game, not so perfect — for me. Congratulations.

Love how easy this is! Looks delish! 😊👍

7. I need you to be my personal chef….you always make it look so easy, too!

8. Kim says:

This looks heavenly – a perfect football game treat. Can’t wait to try it! 🙂

This floats my boat Jenna! A mouth watering combination and I’m thinking it would be good on a baked potato too!

10. Sounds yummy and I like easy. Pinning.🏈😃🐘

11. Ricki Treleaven says:

Roll Tide Roll, Jenna! Love your Tide Pride!!! BTW this spinach artichoke stuffed bread looks absolutely perfect for a game day treat.

12. Cynthia Raines says:

This sounds so good and I want to pin but I don’t see the pin button on any of the pictures and if I go to the Pinterest logo it takes me to all of your boards /pins. What am I to do?

• Well, I’m not real techy, but you can put a Pinterest button on your browser so you can pin anything you want. If you go to Pinterest, you can find a tutorial on how to download it. I will see what I can do on my end

Thank you Jenna. I added Pinterest for an Android version and that did it. I just pinned it and so now it works. Thanks!

This is a great Game Day Treat! I really appreciate you sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and hope you are having a safe and enjoyable weekend.
    Come Back Soon!

15. JESS44903 says:

Sounds delicious! 🙂

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )