Fearless Friday, Dancing Tulips

Here’s a fun way to approach a subject, break it down into simple shapes

Try layering your marker colors to create a new color

“Dancing Tulips”

Have fun and Be Fearless!

๐Ÿ–Œย ย  ๐ŸŽจย ย  ๐Ÿ–Œย ย  ๐ŸŽจย ย  ๐Ÿ–Œย ย  ๐ŸŽจ

Rustic and Refined,ย  Between Naps on the Porch, ย ย Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,ย ย  Cooking and Crafting with J&J, ย ย  Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Partyย ย ย Oh My Heartsie Girl

Full Plate Thursday ย ย ย Thursday Favorite Thingsย  Creatively Craftyย

Home Mattersย ย ย ย Share it One More Timeย ย  Sundays at Home

Comments
21 Responses to “Fearless Friday, Dancing Tulips”

I love seeing your tequinique of building and color in this process. Your tulips are lovely Jenna. Hope you have a wonderful weekend…….Hugs.

2. pattyanneart says:

Beautiful, Jenna!! I love seeing the process. ๐ŸŒทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

3. Rita C. says:

Happy flowers, happy Friday!

4. I love this pretty tutorial! Your watercolor pens look like fun. ๐Ÿ˜€

Beautiful art lesson this morning. And I love your art making.

6. Tulips are one of my favorites and I draw them all the time but haven’t had as much luck with watercoloring them. Maybe I picked up a hint or two here! I’ll have to try it out!

What a great tutorial, pretty tulips. Can’t wait for them and daffodils, but we have several weeks to go before our sprouts start to show. I envy you who live in the south with your early spring!

8. Rosie M. says:

These dancing tulips absolutely make me smile!! Happy Weekend, and thanks for the tutorial!

Love that you shared your steps! THANK YOU! More More! ๐Ÿ™‚ Beautiful

Thanks for sharing your process, Jenna! I like how you broke the tulips down into simple shapes and blended your colors to create variations of greens. Your patterns on the leaves are beautiful too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’•

11. As always, Jenna you make it look so simple. Tulips are my go to flower in spring! Have a wonderful weekend!

I love your dancing tulips Jenna! You make your fearless creations look effortless too. โ™ฅ

13. Sandra Garth says:

Thank you for sharing this is a very good tutorial. You are an amazing artist and I’m so happy that you share with us each week at Celebrate Your Story. Have a great weekend!

14. rawsonjl says:

That is beautiful and such a great tutorial! I try using watercolors with my boys and they really don’t like them since they feel they have little control… I need to invest of some of these markers. I do have the blender pens already but I definitely need some markers. Is there a brand you prefer more than others?