Creations, Spring Wreath Recycle

I am trying to purge and not buy new, so poking around some of my tired craft stash, I decided to bring some new life to these tulips and semi dissembled wreath

The burlap tulips were tired from their stint in the Door Umbrella,  a little faded and worn

And I had already taken the watering cans off the Spring Watering Can Wreath to use them for other things

But the basic wreath was still good

It was originally made with a spring green faux wreath and green and white mesh

All it needed was a little fluffing and repoofing

I tucked in the tulips

And added a bright nest and ribbons

And now it’s ready for another season!

Juicy Details

Here are the links to the original door decorations that today’s wreath came from and some other Spring favorites

April Showers Door Umbrella

Watering Can Wreath

Patience Brewster inspired Crazy Daisy Wreath

May Day Daisy Door Basket

Spring Wreath Redo

And Spring Wreath redone once again!

Pink Ribbon Watering Can Wreath

Things are starting to bloom here, yesterday I saw daffodils, blooming pear and mimosa trees

Have you seen any signs of Spring?

🌷   ☔️   🦋   🌷   ☔️   🦋

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl

Full Plate Thursday    Thursday Favorite Things  Creatively Crafty

Home Matters    Share it One More Time   Sundays at Home

Comments
36 Responses to “Creations, Spring Wreath Recycle”

I love your spring wreath refresh! The only thing that loves a fresh wreath on door more than me is the birds! I have be so careful about what I hang on the door. 🙂

Nice perky colors Jenna! Bring on spring:@)

3. Rita C. says:

I love spring! All your wreaths are inspiring, Jenna!

How smart is that! Very pretty and it didn’t cost you a penny! Terrific!

5. It’s very pretty. That;s a good project for me — upcycling a wreath for spring. Although it’s a long time till we see it for real — floods and melting just a temporary reprieve from snow and ice. Still, a welcome bit of joy!

6. It’s perfect! Recycling wreath parts is my favorite way to do them. 🙂

Fun recycles, I love creative wreaths.

Hooray for repurposing! looks awesome!

9. Shelia says:

I love a woman who can “repoof” something! I once had a small business and I made gift baskets. The trick to really embellishing was lots of tissue and FOOF that one POOFED to make it all perky. Our garden club asked me to teach them how to make baskets and wanted a title for my talk. I told them to bill it as “The Proof is in the Foof”–they did and we all had a great time. Love the wreath!

10. Daffodils? Ughhh, we just got an inch of snow. Cute wreaths – I especially like the square wreath!!

It’s great to recycle Jenna and your wreath looks anything but recycled. I think I need to try this and see what I can come up with. Great idea……..

12. I love how pretty and full the Japanese magnolias are looking around Birmingham! Your wreath is adorable. I haven’t decorated for spring yet, but I will take out the St. Patrick’s Day decor this weekend. I can’t wait! Thanks for including the wreath links in this round-up. My favorite is the April Showers Umbrella one!

13. Oh my!…you did a magnificent job in the refreshing of the wreath!…So, so pretty Jenna!!! We have had temps in the 70’s but the temps overall have been a roller coaster ride!

14. Jenna, I love the refreshed and re-pooped wreath, It says spring is nearly here. Actually it has felt like spring all week, but winter is not over. We will have a freeze. I need a new spring wreath, you have me thinking!

I so love all your wreaths! 🌷 And I enjoyed seeing how you brought new life to one of your wreaths. Perfect! 💖 Have you tried selling them? 🌻

16. Lovely, Jenna, you did such a nice refresh with recycled bits. It is too warm here, the bulbs are sprouting, and the violas are coming out but I fear a hard freeze will kill the flowers if it stays like this. It has been known to snow here in April.

17. Chloe Crabtree says:

You have done such a nice job with a few pieces from here and there. I can certainly relate to trying to use those things that are filling spaces all over my house! Good luck with your continued purging!

18. Love how you re-vamped it. Looks wonderful! I too am on the purge quest. You’d be so proud if you saw all the stuff I am letting go of. After a certain point it gets uplifting.