Take-out Tuesday, Triple Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake

Bursting with blueberries, this triple lemon cake is not overly sweet and can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert

The triple lemon comes from lemon cake mix, lemon pudding and a thick lemony glaze

There is also lemon juice and lemon extract  🍋

Don’t you want a slice?

Sour cream, an extra egg, melted butter and jam makes this cake extra moist and luscious

I used Black Raspberry Jam that was given to me by my Traveling Tote friend Linda

It’s from a local farm market in Auburn CA where she lives

the jam was added in spoonfuls and swirled into the batter

This is the first time I’ve made a glaze with butter and I really like the way it thickens the glaze so it’s almost like icing.  If you want a thinner glaze, add less sugar or eliminate the butter

If you use a thinner glaze, poke top of cake all over with a skewer so the glaze can penetrate the cake

For this cake I used a thick glaze and poured it on top of cake, letting it drape down the sides

You can keep this cake in a cake dome on the counter to save precious refrigerator space

Triple Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake

1/2 cup blueberry or blackberry jam

Lemon Glaze

1 1/2 cups powdered sugar

1 T butter

2 T fresh lemon juice

2 tsp lemon extract

Combine all ingredients except blueberries and jam and beat for 2-3 minutes until well blended.  Stir in blueberries and pour batter into a well greased bundt pan.  Add jam in spoonfuls, spacing it evenly around batter in the middle.  Use a skewer or sharp knife and swirl jam around in batter.  Bake at 350 degrees for 32-40 minutes, checking with a cake tester near the end of baking time.  Remove cake from oven when just done, do not over bake.

Cool cake in pan on wire rack for at least 30 minutes before removing from pan, and cool thoroughly before glazing.

To make glaze, melt butter in a large measuring cup.  Stir in lemon juice and lemon extract.  Add powdered sugar in batches until glaze reaches desired consistency.  Pour or spoon glaze over cooled cake.  Cake can be stored covered, at room temperature.

Perfect for Mother’s Day!

for another printable version of Triple Lemon Blueberry cake click here

🍋   🍋   🍋

Dishing it & Digging itBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Comments
21 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Triple Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake”
  1. Sounds delicious! It just has to be. 😉

2. Jenna, this would be perfect with my steaming mug of coffee! I have never used butter in a glaze, that is new to me! I will be trying this one for sure. Thanks for sharing and Happy Tuesday!

As long as you say I can have it for breakfast I’m in!!! Sounds great:@)

4. pattyanneart says:

Oh Jenna, it looks so delicious!! 💛

5. Well, that looks pretty amazing! Yes, breakfast!

6. Oh, yum!! And I know I shouldn’t, but I’ll bet the batter tastes divine too!

Blueberry and Lemon, I would not pass this up.

Yes I want a slice of your lemon blueberry cake, Jenna! I wish we were neighbors. I have some homemade blueberry jam that I could use for this. I love the thick glaze, too. It makes it look like a Nothing Bundt Cake!

9. Lea Culp says:

Have mercy, you are speaking my love language here, lemon and blueberry. It doesn’t get much better. We have company coming tomorrow and I’m thinking this may be made in the coming hours. Thanks for always sharing your goodies!!!!

10. Rosie M. says:

Oh, my, oh, my! My mouth is watering, and this cake is coming with me to my Book Club meeting next week! Many thanks, Jenna!!

Oh, yes!! I want a slice!! ☺️ Yum! This looks delish! 🍋 Blueberries and lemon a fabulous combination. 👍
    P.S. My rhubarb is starting to grow FINALLY! I will post a recipe soon! ❤️ Cheers!

Jenna, I’d be happy to have a slice or three of your delicious cake! I can’t resist the combo of lemon and blueberry 🙂

13. marilyn1998 says:

Congratulations! Your post was my feature pick at #ThursdayFavoriteThings this week. Visit me at https://www.marilynstreats.com on thursday morning to see your feature! All hosts choose their own features from the comments left on their blog so be sure to return to my blog to see your feature. I invite you to leave more links to be shared and commented upon. Please don’t forget to add your link numbers or post title so we can be sure to visit!

14. Anonymous says:

What size is a “regular” size box of instant pudding?

1. […] Triple Lemon Blueberry Bundt original recipe […]