Tablescapes, Mother’s Day in Pink and Blue

I received a Mother’s Day surprise from my daughter

Flowers, petit fours, everything bagel thins, Crème de Brie spread,

and gourmet coffee pods

She sent these via grocery delivery, isn’t that brilliant?

Needless to say, I am enjoying them so much,

Such a treat to have fresh flowers!

I put them in a favorite Chalk Paint Pitcher

with a runner and shell candles on the outdoor table

It gets breezy in the afternoon,

so I purposely styled the runner loosely so a little wind wouldn’t matter

Of course, a tablescape was born!

I don’t have a lot of pink things, and decided to bring in some blue

A Mother’s Day table in blue and pink…

how perfect for Mother’s Day, don’t you think?!

The flowers are the star of the show

I put candles in blue starfish snifter glasses for a little evening glow

Seashell forks and small shell dishes perch upon the plates

I can’t wait until we can have friends visit on future dates

The weather has been stellar on the Alabama Gulf Coast

I am so lucky to be staying at home in the place I love most!

Juicy Details

Sea and Sand Margarita glasses are painted with ombre “wave” strokes, creamy peach white for sand, and white dots for bubbly foam.  I embellished the bases with glass beads mimicking sea glass {or use real sea glass!}

Be sure to use paint made for glass so the glasses will be washable

Order from Amazon here

Chalk Paint Pitcher tutorial here

Seashell Fork tutorial here

Breezy Palms tutorial here

Breezy Palms coasters/Society 6 here

Thank you for your visit!

🐟  🌸  🐚

Comments
36 Responses to “Tablescapes, Mother’s Day in Pink and Blue”
  1. Jenna, what a loving and thoughtful daughter you have. We have all had to get creative in order to send gifts. The flowers are beautiful as is your table. I love all the beach vibe and the pinks and blues together. So happy for you that you are sheltering in your favorite place. Wishing you a Happy Wednesday my friend!

2. creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com says:

Loving this so much. That flatware….Oh my! Never seen any like that Jenna. So darling. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

How sweet was that! ♥️ So perfect to have the gifts delivered even though you can’t be together. The blue and pink are perfect for Mother’s Day. I know I have told you before that I love those forks, one day I am going to follow your tutorial and make some! Really like the candles in the snifter glasses also, completes the beach theme. I’m preteninding I’m at your awesome table enjoying the view and eating some of your delicious pulled pork tacos mentioned yesterday. I’m going back to that post and pinning that. It looks delicious and will be great for this summer. Thanks Jenna. 🌊🌞🌹

4. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, that was such a thoughtful gift that your daughter sent to make your Mother’s Day extra special. The flowers are beautiful, and your tablescape is so pretty. I’m envious of your beach house. We have had several rainy days, and I would so love some warm sunshine and ocean air. Enjoy your day!

• Thanks Shannon, I was so surprised when she text me and said look outside on the bench, there’s a Mother’s Day surprise for you! And sure enough, there were the flowers and a sack of goodies that had just been delivered 🙂

5. Sally H Clem says:

Lovely table, Jenna! I enjoyed my visit!

Your sweet daughter sure knew just what would make you happy on Mother’s Day. Love the pretty breezy scape Jenna, so pretty with all the blue and pink. Of course the backdrop is stunning! Love all the tutorials, fun ways to pass time for staying home. Les’t use your pretty margarita glasses and toast to happy days at the beach……

7. lghiggins says:

Great idea for a present. Very thoughtful. I love the pitcher. You are so good at repurposing.

8. Nancy says:

How sweet of your daughter! And wise too!
    That flatware is beautiful!

9. Yep, I could hunker down there and watch the boats all day too Jenna! What a fun surprise delivery-enjoy:@)

10. pattyanneart says:

What a lovely gift from your daughter. Your table is always so beautiful, Jenna!!💙🌸🌼

11. Your colors are gorgeous…makes me really wish for summer. We are getting there here, actually put some plants in the ground today! Hugs, Sandi

12. Michelle says:

What a sweet surprise from your daughter! 🙂

13. What a beautiful table. I love the chalk paint pitcher — beautifully done and my favorite color! What a delight to sit on the water and enjoy your meals — or painting or just playing scrabble!

14. The runner complements your flowers beautifully! A! lovely way to celebrate.

15. Love the whole look especially the view! All your colors on the table just work so well together and everything is so pretty to look at!

What a wonderful Mother’s Day surprise from your daughter Jenna! You are so fortunate to be able enjoy a staycation at your beach house while under quarantine. Love your table too! 🍽🌴🌸❤️

17. Joanne says:

What a beautiful table! I love your mother’s day surprise too. Those flowers are so cheerful.

I just love the colors you used in your Mother’s Day tablescape! Hope you are having a great week. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and come back to see us real soon!