Take-out Tuesday, Easy Dreamy Creamy Corn

We were lucky enough to gather as a family at the beach house this Thanksgiving

We kept it as simple as possible, a little table for 4, and the bigger table for the 5 adults

Very Beach Casual

I had a lot of help, HHjr did the turkey on the grill {Green Egg} and made the mashed potatoes

HH made the dressing and kept the kitchen clean and I was in charge of dessert and sides

I promise I will share this Cranberry Pie with you soon, but today let’s talk about

this super easy creamed corn from Damn Delicious

Do you love my pink retro crockpot? I’ve had it 4-EV-ER and it still works like a charm

Corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, a dash of sugar and black pepper

Mix the corn with milk, pepper and sugar, then top with cream cheese and butter

It disappeared quickly!

Super Boy ate some with dinner, then had pie, then went back for more!

Talk about effortless!

Now you have time for more fun stuff, like fishing!

and boating

You can see the original recipe here

The only change I made was cutting the amount of butter in half and reducing the sugar

it’s simple creamy good!

Easy Dreamy Creamy Corn

• Servings: 6-8
  • Difficulty: very easy

3 cans, 15.5 oz, whole kernel corn, drained

8 oz. cream cheese, cubed

4 T butter, cut into thin slices

1 cup milk

2 tsp sugar, optional

black pepper to taste

Spray or line a 3 quart slow cooker.  Add corn, milk, pepper and sugar.  Stir well.  Top with cheese and butter.  Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.  Stir and recover and continue to cook for another 30-60 minutes.

for another printable version of Easy Dreamy Creamy Corn click here

🌽    🥛   🌽   🥛   🌽   🥛

Rustic and RefinedMerry Monday,  Between Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl   Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Things  Creatively Crafty  Foodie Friday & Everything Else

Home Matters    Share it One More Time   Sundays at Home

Comments
22 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Easy Dreamy Creamy Corn”

The corn sounds delish. Lovvve the kiddo table ☺️❤️💙💙❤️

2. Your little crew is adorable! And that corn… sounds wonderful!

Adorable Jenna! Miss Charlotte casts a reel better than I do and will be fishing circles around those boys in no time!🐟🚤⚓️🛶🦃🍽😀

Glad you all did get together after all! I love the old crock pots, they work so much better than the newer ones:@)

5. Darling grands, Jenna! I have made this before and had forgotten how good it is! Thanks for the reminder.

Hi Jenna, whew, are you still recovering from the weekend, I sure am. The pic with the little table and tots is just so adorable! I had a little table for Connor and you better enjoy before those little legs don’t fit. Such a special place you live and I love you share the scenery and daily activities of beach life, wonderful for those not expierncing it. Love you table setting and letting the wicker shine on the pretty wood of the table. The corn recipe sounds so delish and looks like it was a hit. Yes, I noticed the crockpot right away. I had a solid green one my mom and dad gave me and I loved it. I wish I still had it! I’ll call you later in the week…….

• Thanks Emily, we are going to have to get some new furniture soon, they were good sports and squeezed in and had a big time! We were tired Sunday, but I’m so lucky, HH loves to clean so I get a lot of help, and the kids all help too, they’ve grown up changing their sheets and cleaning their rooms before they leave since they were little. We’re heading north Thurs…

7. Your TG looks great and so does the corn. Cutest kids! And I love the kids table — that blue with the mats and orange. Perfection!

The food looks tasty and the grandchildren sweet, you are blessed. We had a similar corn recipe with the butter and cream cheese, but also added Jiffy mix to it with a can of whole kernel and one creamy corn with an egg and baked it so it was like a corn casserole, very good also.

9. Everything looks beautiful. I love creamed corn and have never tried to make it on my own! Pinning this recipe for the future. Thanks for joining Delicious Dishes this week!

Love my crock pot! Your recipe sounds yummy 😋 Love seeing the “kids table” as it brings back memories of Thanksgiving at my grandma’s house when I was a kid – we all sat at a card table. ❤️

11. Nancy says:

Cute kids table! This recipe is a keeper!

Your Creamed Corn looks amazing and those Grands are adorable! Hope you are having a wonderful week and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )