Party Panache, Ditzy Ritz

This is one of those recipes that made me want to immediately

run to the store to get the ingredients

You know, an OMG I HAVE TO EAT THAT NOW type recipe 😋

Salty, buttery, flavorful, crispy, crunchy, crackers!

5 minutes to prep

Pour the butter mixture over the crackers in a large ziplock plastic bag

Add seasoning

Mix mix mix

Spread out on a lined pan

Bake, flipping halfway through baking time

Cool

Ready to serve!

This recipe is adapted from Half Baked Harvest’s Addicting Baked Seasoned Ritz Crackers

This technique would work with any plain cracker, Club, Saltines,

Waverly Wafers

You can also vary seasonings to taste

Ditzy Ritz

• Servings: varied
  • Difficulty: very easy

48 Ritz crackers

4 T unsalted butter

2 T Worchestershire sauce

1-2 T Everything seasoning

Seasoned salt to taste*

Put crackers in a bowl or large ziplock bag. Combine butter and Worchestershire and pour over crackers. Toss or stir gently to cover crackers thoroughly. Add seasonings to bag and toss crackers around to distribute. Lay crackers on a parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle additional seeds and seasonings. Bake at 300 degrees for 12 minutes, flip over and return to oven for 10 more minutes. Remove tray from oven and let crackers cool for 20 minutes. 12 servings, 4 crackers per serving.

*use sparingly, crackers will be salty!

We enjoyed these crackers while watching the Sugar Bowl

click here to read the sweet story

I bought the Everything Seasoning at Trader Joe’s

You can also make your own, see the easy recipe for Everything Seasoning here

for another printable version of Ditzy Ritz click here

Happy Snacking!

❄️

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl

Full Plate Thursday    Thursday Favorite Things  Creatively Crafty

Home Matters    Share it One More Time   Sundays at Home

Comments
13 Responses to “Party Panache, Ditzy Ritz”

Jenna, I saw these on HBH’s site and was drooling! This would be a great way to add some zip to oyster crackers, saltines or Cheez-Its too 🙂

2. Jenna, what an easy snack, and as much as we love crackers, this would be perfect! I love that Santa plate in the shape of our state! That is really cool. Stay warm, it is another cold day in NE AL!

3. Dangerous!!

Johanne Lamarche

I’m sure these crackers are delicious so I’m going to have to make them. So much better than plain. Love your Bama Santa! And, the Roll with the Tide platter. Perfect for serving guests or family this weekend. Enjoy your day……..

What a great idea, Ritz crackers have such versatility!

6. I’ve had something like this before but not the recipe. Thanks for sharing this — I have a feeling I will be making some very soon!

so you did! 🙂

8. Edith Weldon says:

I so adore your sweet ALABAMA Santa plate. Do you remember where you purchased it?? So cute with your appetizer!! Can’t wait to try out this recipe!!

Looks like a great snack! 😊 I love your serving plate too! 👍

Hi Jenna,
    Heading to the kitchen to make a batch of these awesome crackers, love Ritz! Happy to see you here at Full Plate Thursday and thanks so much for sharing with us.

I love these special Ritz Crackers, this is a great recipe! Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Full Plate Thursday this week. Hope you have a great day and come back soon!

1. […] Addicting Baked Seasoned Ritz from Half Baked Harvest turned into Ditzy Ritz […]

w