Fearless Friday, Rosie the Rabbit

Hippity hop…

Happy Easter from me & Rosie the Rabbit!!

🐰    🌹   🐰   🌹   🐰

Spring & Easter Joy on Panalopy

Dishing it & Digging itBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Comments
18 Responses to “Fearless Friday, Rosie the Rabbit”

She is darling! Happy Easter!

2. pattyanneart says:

Adorable, Jenna!
    Happy Easter!! 💚🐰

I love seeing Rosie hop to life with the magic of your paintbrush Jenna! Wishing you and your family Happy Easter! 🐣🐇 🌷🦋🐰

4. Happy Easter Jenna and Rosie! Loved this.

Johanne Lamarche

5. I would love for Miss Rosie to hop right over. She is delightful!
    Happy Easter Jeana…..

6. I love this to bits! Rosie is so darned cute! But what I really love and appreciate are your step outs. The ones that intrigue me most are the first two. I am in awe that I see no mark to guide you in your drawing — paint to paper! TOTALLY impressed — and Rosie is adorable! What a delightful Easter surprise for us all!

7. Rosie the rabbit is adorable! Happy Easter to you and yours, Jenna!

8. Rita C. says:

Your talent amazes me, Jenna. I hope you’ll link this and any other of your great seasonal posts at the Spring & Easter Joy link party I’m co-hosting this weekend. I pin so many of your great recipes, and the word of your shop on Society 6 should be spread!

9. Julie says:

Hi Jenna, it is so amazing that you can paint the bunny without even drawing it first. It came out so nice and you have such talent in everything you do.
    Have a nice weekend and a Happy Easter.
    Julie xo

Happy easter weekend Jenna!!

11. Rosie M. says:

Hi, Jenna. I am not an artist (even my doodles are questionable!), so it really gives me so much joy to scroll down the page step-by-step and watch how you create your precious portraits. I am awed by the way a few dots turns into the sweet sight of Rosie the Rabbit (including a lovely floral crown!). You really made my day today. Have a wonderful Easter and thank you for sharing your talent. Rosie

12. Sandra Garth says:

Rosie is so cute and thanks for showing how she came to be. I hope you had a fantastic Easter and thank you for sharing with us at Celebrate Your Story and have a great weekend.