Fearless Friday, Rosie the Rabbit

Hippity hop…

Happy Easter from me & Rosie the Rabbit!!

๐Ÿฐย ย ย  ๐ŸŒนย ย  ๐Ÿฐย ย  ๐ŸŒนย ย  ๐Ÿฐ

Spring & Easter Joy on Panalopy

Dishing it & Digging it,ย  Between Naps on the Porch, ย ย Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,ย ย  Cooking and Crafting with J&J, ย ย  Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Partyย ย ย Oh My Heartsie Girlย ย Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Thingsย  Creatively Craftyย ย ย Home Matters

Comments
19 Responses to “Fearless Friday, Rosie the Rabbit”

She is darling! Happy Easter!

2. pattyanneart says:

Adorable, Jenna!
    Happy Easter!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿฐ

I love seeing Rosie hop to life with the magic of your paintbrush Jenna! Wishing you and your family Happy Easter! ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ‡ ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฐ

4. Happy Easter Jenna and Rosie! Loved this.

Johanne Lamarche

5. I would love for Miss Rosie to hop right over. She is delightful!
    Happy Easter Jeana…..

6. I love this to bits! Rosie is so darned cute! But what I really love and appreciate are your step outs. The ones that intrigue me most are the first two. I am in awe that I see no mark to guide you in your drawing — paint to paper! TOTALLY impressed — and Rosie is adorable! What a delightful Easter surprise for us all!

7. Rosie the rabbit is adorable! Happy Easter to you and yours, Jenna!

8. Rita C. says:

Your talent amazes me, Jenna. I hope you’ll link this and any other of your great seasonal posts at the Spring & Easter Joy link party I’m co-hosting this weekend. I pin so many of your great recipes, and the word of your shop on Society 6 should be spread!

9. Julie says:

Hi Jenna, it is so amazing that you can paint the bunny without even drawing it first. It came out so nice and you have such talent in everything you do.
    Have a nice weekend and a Happy Easter.
    Julie xo

Happy easter weekend Jenna!!

11. Rosie M. says:

Hi, Jenna. I am not an artist (even my doodles are questionable!), so it really gives me so much joy to scroll down the page step-by-step and watch how you create your precious portraits. I am awed by the way a few dots turns into the sweet sight of Rosie the Rabbit (including a lovely floral crown!). You really made my day today. Have a wonderful Easter and thank you for sharing your talent. Rosie

12. Sandra Garth says:

Rosie is so cute and thanks for showing how she came to be. I hope you had a fantastic Easter and thank you for sharing with us at Celebrate Your Story and have a great weekend.