Home Decor, Fall Centerpieces, Vignettes & Crafts

I am in full Fall mode,

Enjoying football, wishing for cooler days

and dreaming of pumpkins!

Let’s have a look at some favorite centerpieces and vignettes

to spark some new ideas and have some creative fun!

Apple Tote

One of the first things I think of when it comes to Fall is apples

They are perfect for creating a fall vignette in your home

Apple Pie Tablescape

Decorate a baker’s rack or shelves

Thanksgiving x 2

Simple painted wine bottles arranged in a cluster on a tray with sunflowers make a vibrant fall centerpiece

Sunflower table here

Painted Bottle tutorial here

Top a real or faux pumpkin with a bouquet of fresh or faux flowers

Pumpkin Bouquet

Stack pumpkins on your mantel for instant Fall decor

Pumpkin Love

Don’t forget the cotton,

it’s High Cotton season in the South,

the cotton fields are almost ready for picking

Fill a galvanized bucket with an assortment of pumpkins, real and faux, and insert cotton boles and magnolia leaves

Pumpkin Bucket

Magnolia & cotton wreath

Cotton, magnolia and pumpkin table runner

Decoupage a bottle with fall papers or napkins, then add twine and leaves

Fall Bottle Crafts

Fill a lantern with fall orbs and lights

Falling at the Beach

Decorate your entry or porch

Fall Pumpkin sign tutorial here

Paint a candy corn bucket

Halloween Bucket Fun

Make a scarecrow bottle

MacKenzie-Childs Inspired Fall Crafts

Stop back by tomorrow and I’ll show you how to draw

this scarecrow, pumpkins and sunflowers!

Cheers to Fall!

Pumpkin Glasses

🎃🍁🌻

Meal Plan Monday  Love Your Creativity    What’s for Dinner?

Between Naps on the Porch,  Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

All About Home Common Ground & Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Tasty Tuesday   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
27 Responses to “Home Decor, Fall Centerpieces, Vignettes & Crafts”
  1. lulu says:

I’m in need of some creative inspiration so thanks for this post. You know how I like bottles so I’m trying that idea today!

2. Jenna, thank you for all the autumn inspiration. I want to buy pumpkins and mums but it is so hot, they won’t survive. Your creativity always amazes me and this post is full of your talent. I will look forward to Fearless Friday, love the scarecrow. Happy Thursday, stay cool!

3. Nancy says:

Oh how you inspire me! I’ll will be trying those pumpkin wine glasses soon. Not until I get to AZ. Which will be very soon.

…those wine bottles look fun too! I’m always thrilled to come for a visit and all this inspiration!

4. These are all beautiful fall decorations!

Loving your fall inspiration Jenna. You have certainly got fall decorating under your Belk. I love adding flowers to pumpkins and love your outside stacked pumpkins. Going to try that here when I buy my pumpkins. I always get inspired when visiting you………..

6. My mind is spinning from all your fall ideas! I love every single one. (Might have to get into the wine bottle project!) It’s such fun to decorate with apples and pumpkins. I’ll do apples and sunflowers in September; pumpkins come out in early October (because they stay through Thanksgiving!) Lots of glorious eye candy here, Jenna!

7. Marion says:

Beautiful displays. Thank You for sharing.
    Marilyn,Joan and Marion

8. Anonymous says:

I saw the garden center was loading up on pumpkins today-fun stuff:@)

9. pattyanneart says:

I’m always so inspired by your beautiful decorations and art! 🌻🧡🌼🎃

Love your fall round up Jenna! I’m beyond ready for cooler temps and pumpkin season!!

I loved seeing all your creativity,Jenna! You know how to stay happy and busy, which is a wonderful thing.

12. FABBY says:

Fall at your house looks awesome ! You are one talented lady with each lovely vignette too.
    I don’t blame you, I love Fall and it’s decor.
    Happy Autumn, enjoy to it’s fullest !
    Fabby

13. Marsha says:

Jenna, I love all of your wonderful Fall ideas. So many ideas. Love all of the paintings too. You have so much talent in so many areas.

14. marilyn1998 says:

Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared. Have a lovely week. I hope to see you at next week’s party too!