Holidays, Set the Scene, it’s almost time for Halloween!

Set the scene, it’s almost time for Halloween!

Bottoms Up!

I know a lot of people aren’t fans of Halloween, and I personally do NOT like the creepy, gory side

I Want My Mummy

I like the cute side and just had to revisit favorite Halloween crafts, vignettes and tables

Halloween is less than 3 weeks away, but there is still plenty of time for some prep and fun

Painted Bottles and Chalkboard Tags

These funny Burlap Ghosts  are one of my favorite creations

{you could make these out of cheesecloth too}

They provide plenty of mischief and spooky fun, and cost just about nothing to make

This Haunted Halloween Mansion is made from a cardboard house form like these from Hobby Lobby here

See all the juicy details on the tutorial here

You can make Halloween treat bags for party favors with brown lunch sacks and a little paint

And don’t forget the candy corn!

Candy Corn Party

Crazy for Candy Corn

You can fly a Witch into your Door

For outside or inside decor!

Decorate with a stick broom and a Wine Bottle Burlap Witch

And if you have enough time you can make a witch with a stitch

And be sure to watch out for a Tipsy Witch

You don’t want her to land in your chandy

While you’re busy painting bags with Halloween candy!

Now is the time to have buckets of fun

Pull out all the stops, don’t be outdone!

And keep an eye out for Ghosts on the Coast

That’s the kind that can scare you the most

If they’re taking a moonlight boat cruise

It will surely send you straight to the BOOS

But I’m letting you know, there’s more to this show

Skellie Bone Bites

I’ve only just begun

Halloween Tree

Having this year’s Halloween fun

Witches Wicked Candlelight Supper

You might think it’s bizarre

the Witching Hour

There’s a skeleton in the back of my car!

Ghosts of Pirates Past

And he’s bound to raise an eyebrow,

When he arrives, any day now!

🎃   🦉   🦅   🎃   🦉   🦅

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the Porch, Gardens Galore  Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Celebrate and Decorate,   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Creatively Crafty      Full Plate Thursday

Foodie Friday & Everything Else    Thursday Favorite Things   Home Matters

Share it One More Time   Delicious Dishes Recipe Party    Sundays at Home

Celebrate & Decorate Halloween Party       Hauntingly Beautiful Halloween Party

Comments
33 Responses to “Holidays, Set the Scene, it’s almost time for Halloween!”
  1. forevermyjoy says:

This gets me so excited for Halloween! Time to head to the dollarstore for decorations.

I like to keep the “Happy” in Halloween too Jenna! Fun Stuff:@)

3. Wow, you are so festive Jenna! So many fun, inspirational ideas here 🙂

4. You really do it up right, Jenna. I bet your grands absolutely love it! That boat of ghosts is super cute!

5. Cute! I was reading in singsong. Does that qualify me as a famous rapper now?🤣🤣🤣 Totally off subject: is that a caramel color sofa or chair in the background of the 2nd photo? We recently purchased caramel color loveseats for the family room, and I’m interested in what colors others with that color furniture are using as accents? Like I said, off topic and totally random question, but I’m thinking really seriously now about making some other major changes to the room to accommodate the furniture. Don’t wanna go there if I don’t have to!

6. Oh my goodness! So creative! 🎃

So many cute and creative vignettes for Halloween. Love you MacKC mixed with pumpkins and the witch in the door is a hoot, love that. Thanks for all your ideas, hopefully some of them will make their way here for a festive fun Halloween. If only I were at the coast, I love the ghosts at the coast!

8. creationsbycindynefcomnet says:

You sure know how to make Halloween look good girl. Love it all. Looks like such fun too. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

9. frenchgardenhouse says:

Thank you for so many adorable ideas ! Every one of them is inspiring, I really love the candy corn table. Jenna, I’m so glad I’ve finally made my way to your blog. Lidy

10. Rosie M. says:

Thanks for all the great ideas, Jenna. Your poetry and door witches always get a giggle from me!
    Rosie

Oh wow, halloween galore, I love all of the ideas. Thanks for posting Jenna.

12. There are so many cute things I am beyond enchanted! (But I especially love the painted bags!)

13. oh my goodness, this is fantastic!!! Pinned and shared on FB xo

14. Cute poem! My favorite is the tipsy witch landing in the chandy and the ghosts in a boat. Creative and cute post….but I say that about all your posts!

15. Marion says:

WOW! You sure have a SPOOKTACULAR display. It is fantastic. Just right for Halloween!
    Marion

16. Marilyn says:

OH! What a perfect display for Halloween. It is BOOTIFUL! Thank You for sharing.
    Marilyn

17. Anonymous says:

How fun. I love the burlap ghosts and the witchy chandelier! Happy haunting to you!

18. Ricki Treleaven says:

I love all your witches and ghosties! The ghosties in the boat’s making me smile!

Love all your Halloween and buckets of fun Jenna! The skeleton in the apron enjoying a martini has me cackling with glee! I bet the skeleton in your car is causing quite the scare 🙂

20. Jenna, you know how to have fun with Halloween! I know your grands love it.

21. Sandra Garth says:

This post was like going through a holiday magazine!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )