Holidays, It’s All About the Bunnies!

Now that it’s officially spring, it’s time to think BUNNY!

Needlepoint Bunny

Hopping Bunnies

HOP sign

hop sign and Easter basket

Curious Bunnies

Cottontail Cocktail aka Coconut Cake Milkshake Martini

Cottontail Carrot Cake

Easter’s just around the corner,

Time to hop to it!!

🥕   🐇   🥕   🐇   🥕   🐇

Celebrate and Decorate,  Rustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the PorchCoastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Moonlight and Mason Jars   Full Plate Thursday  Foodie Friday & Everything Else

Share it One More Time

Comments
25 Responses to “Holidays, It’s All About the Bunnies!”
  1. What gorgeous springtime colors and projects, Jenna! You are a fabulous creator of many kinds!

2. Jenna, I love bunnies and have several that live in my woods and come out to play and nibble on my grass! I love all your bunny inspiration on this beautiful spring day, the napkin rings are so cute! Happy Wednesday!

3. Wow, Jenna! Your house is a bunny paradise. I love some of my bunnies so much that I keep them around all year round. Your table looks darling. I always enjoy your artwork. Those wine glasses are darling. Have a wonderful week.

4. Stacey says:

Your bunny inspiration is all just wonderful! All of my bunnies are packed up and I sure am missing them.

5. Love all your pictures and round up of ideas today!! So inspiring, got to get to the craft room now!

6. Deb Cantales says:

Jenna, what a wonderful collection of bunnies! My hiking friend was born on Easter so she and her mom have collected bunnies for 50 years and they leave them out all year. Enjoy your beautiful weather!

7. Aren’t bunnies the best? I love ém and I love yours! It looks like all the bunnies in the world multiplies in your house! Gorgeous table — so whimsical and fun!

The bunnies are multiplying Jenna! Love your round-up, I’m doing my best to hop to it 🙂

9. Esther Williams says:

Bunnies, bunnies, everywhere! I have been buying up bunnies all over the place and you have given me some wonderful ideas for Easter Bunny Vignettes! Beautiful job! Thank you.

10. OMG, I LOVE your bunny wreath:@)

11. Joan says:

Simply adorable.
    Joan

12. Marion says:

Everything is so lovely.
    Marion

13. Marilyn says:

All those bunnies are so cute and looks like they are all ready for Easter.
    Marilyn

14. Kim says:

Hop to it is right! You have the most amazing bunny projects, Jenna. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

15. Love it all! I’m getting ready to take out my own bunny collection. 🙂