Take-out Tuesday, Red & White Recipes for Valentine’s Day

Valentine’s Day is only a week away, and these red and white recipes are guaranteed to win anyone’s heart!

They are also Take-out Tuesday fast and easy-

Appetizers and Small Bites

Pimento Cheese Cookies with Strawberry Jam

Pimento cheese cookies thepaintedapron.com

Bacon Wrapped Sweet Chili Shrimp

sweet chili bacon wrapped shrimp

Tomato Canapès with Bacon & Chive Aioli

Breakfast or Dessert

Lucious Lemon Raspberry Pastry

raspberry pastry

Two Bite Cherry Pies

cherry pie bites

Strawberry or Raspberry Waffle Parfait Bites

strawberry waffle parfait bite thepaintedapron.com

Strawberries & Cream Pretzel Salad

strawberry pretzel salad parfait

Peppermint Ice Cream Pie

peppermint-ice-cream-pie

Red Velvet Brownies

red-velvet-brownies-1

AND, last but not least, garnish your dish with a Bacon Rose!!

bacon roses 1

Mini Smorgastorta

bacon rose topped smorgastorta

Have some Valentine fun!

valentine-collage

Big Heart Valentine Tree

Ribbon Heart Wreath

Sunny Valentine Table

Holiday Bottle Tree

❤️   🍓   🍤   ❤️   🍓   🍤

Celebrate and Decorate,  Rustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the PorchCoastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Tickle My Tastebuds,  The Blended Blog   Full Plate Thursday

Your Inspired Design   Share it One More Time

Comments
22 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Red & White Recipes for Valentine’s Day”

Everything looks delicious Jenna! I think my hubby would love a bouquet of bacon roses for Valentine’s Day 🙂

2. Great and easy roundup!

3. Yep, I’d like a couple bacon roses too:@)

Oh how valentiney beautiful and yummy. Gotta love bacon roses! 😉

5. Jenna, what a gorgeous display of food. The waffle parfait bites would be so wonderful with my morning coffee…Happy Tuesday!

6. Leslie Anne Tarabella says:

The little two bite cherry pies are so sweet — literally too! We’ll be staying home this year for Valentine’s Day because our son is having his wisdom teeth out that day! I’ll be cooking, so thanks for the ideas. Now . . . to find a good milkshake recipe for the kid!

7. This all looks great! I would love to make the bacon rose to garnish our family breakfasts on weekends……….

8. Yesterday was cookie day for me. Everything here looks marvelous!

9. Karen says:

While we are going out to celebrate Valentine’s day, you have some wonderful suggestions for any special occasion.

10. I love your Valentine’s Day ideas! I wanted to tell you that I have the Asian Short Ribs in my slow cooker even as I type! The whole house is smelling great!

11. You’ve got me all set for Valentine’s Jenna. Now all I need is some paper hearts, doilies and glue!

12. Kim says:

What a great idea! I’m glad you included savory dishes along with sweets since I’m trying to avoid those. Red velvet is my favorite, though. :-/

All your photos are making me drool, Jenna! Those little cherry bites would be perfect with a cup of tea! Congratulations on being featured at Michael Lee’s Foodie Friday and Everything Else Party!!

14. diy180 says:

These all look so yummy. I am so inspired to cook and bake tomorrow for Tuesday. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

15. Julie says:

Hi Jenna, thanks so much for sharing this awesome post with recipes for Valentine’s Day. Thanks for sharing it at C&C with J&J.
    Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
    Julie xo

16. Helen Adams says:

What a great Valentine collection, Jenna! Happy Valentine Day and thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent with us at Full Plate Thursday!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )